Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've started to live the life of a chad vicariously through Roblox.

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
I've been on Roblox since 2015 when I was a kid but recently I made my character a Blonde Northern European looking chadlet prettyboy and have been getting more foid attention from foids in the 11 to 15 age range than I've ever gotten in the entire remainder of my life combined. Now I've actually gotten a lot of these foids snaps but unsuprisingly after I send a dick pic and they see my hairy ass legs and scrotum they unadd me or ghost me.

My plan now is too try get some ultra cherrypicked pictures of my face by using filters and anglefrauding and then trying with those pics. I've done this about 4 times now but my skill at talking to foids and takingp ics is improving so I am getting better results and keeping JB's interested for longer every time.
Ice screenshot 20210916 190528

(My character for reference)

I've been on Roblox since 2015 when I was a kid but recently I made my character a Blonde Northern European looking chadlet prettyboy and have been getting more foid attention from foids in the 11 to 15 age range than I've ever gotten in the entire remainder of my life combined. Now I've actually gotten a lot of these foids snaps but unsuprisingly after I send a dick pic and they see my hairy ass legs and scrotum they unadd me or ghost me.

My plan now is too try get some ultra cherrypicked pictures of my face by using filters and anglefrauding and then trying with those pics. I've done this about 4 times now but my skill at talking to foids and takingp ics is improving so I am getting better results and keeping JB's interested for longer every time.
View attachment 494270
I played roblox at age 4 in 2011 as a guest, then made an account in 2013
roblox used to be pure now its full of LGBTLMNOP hangouts and whatnot :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

foids in the 11 to 15 age range than I've ever gotten in the entire remainder of my life combined. Now I've actually gotten a lot of these foids snaps but unsuprisingly after I send a dick pic

Mogs me, the only time I got female attention in games was when they wanted me to carry them.

Soon I realized it's too much trouble for basically nothing. Some of these female gamers are way too fucking heavy mashallah

@pp183 ascension guide

I used to do this on habbo hotel and then add foids to msn messenger

one of the most underrated threads i've read on here in a while

i remember having orgies with a lot of foidlets although some of them were way older than me at that time, (13-15 year old JBs) in this game called neighbourhood of robloxia. this was like in 2011 so i was 8 then but i vividly remembr that i used to morph my character by stepping on those circular buttons which made my character look exactly like the mannequin infront of the button.

i remember i used to use this morph that would make me look more dark triad (was a formal attire with a perfectly legitimate fedora and it had a hunter-eyed face on it, cant remember the name of it but there were scars on the face as well) and i would often then act in accordance to it and the foidlets often followed me outside my house and i used to unlock the door and let them in then kick them out when i was done or just straight on leave the server and join another one.

Last edited:
and the foidlets often followed me outside my house and i used to unlock the door and let them in then kick them out when i was done or just straight on leave the server and join another one.

This made me cackle out loud tbh.

This comment sounds so 2000s. I was born 2004 and don't even know what tf an MSN messenger is

This made me cackle out loud tbh.
:feelsautistic: thanks bro. im grateful that i have made a fellowcel laugh.
jfl another funny part is my name beside the mailbox disappeared (when i bought a house i usually walked by the mailbox so it was my house) so that meant i didnt own it so if there were any whores in my house they got locked in and either had to reset or had to rejoin if they didn't know :feelshaha:. so much for chasing virtual chad cock :feelsthink:.

How many prepubescent girls have you groomed on there

View attachment 494270
When I was a kid I created a chad character in roblox and got so much attention everyday when I went too school I couldnt wait to go home and play roblox and roleplay as chad

When I was a kid I created a chad character in roblox and got so much attention everyday when I went too school I couldnt wait to go home and play roblox and roleplay as chad
only way to ascend for zoomercels:forcedsmile:

Kindergarden.is
You retarded kids are kinda pathetic tbh

Use your girls to buy you some robux

Bumping this thread for relevance:forcedsmile:

Is this only for 14 years olds?

Now we're talking. I feel like a grandpa every time i come back here :feelskek:

your char is a huge chad indeed, mogs mine to mars :feelsbadman:

:lul::lul::lul:
How did the JBs you managed to snap look?

and have been getting more foid attention from foids in the 11 to 15 age range than I've ever gotten in the entire remainder of my life combined. Now I've actually gotten a lot of these foids snaps but unsuprisingly after I send a dick pic and they see my hairy ass legs and scrotum they unadd me or ghost me.
:dafuckfeels: