Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've started to be openly an incel

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I think there shouldn't be any negative connotations with being an incel.
People need to see we are regular people and not hate us for our bad luck

Incel lives matter
full

Trying to change our image is futile, it has been imprinted into normies' minds.

being incel = perma virgin. normies are just retards.

Im open about never being able to get a gf, but too high inhib to say im an incel

They can already see it from your face :lul:

Make some t-shirts. Incel lives matter, that sorta thing.

I already openly say I'm incel. First normie or foid who will ever say a negative word about that will get punched hard. I'm looking forward to being able to punch a spoiled toilet since i already did that in the past

@deeptroat Tell him what wil happen.

Congratulations!
&
My condolences...

INCEL PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Sexual
Justice
Warriors

I already openly say I'm incel. First normie or foid who will ever say a negative word about that will get punched hard. I'm looking forward to being able to punch a spoiled toilet since i already did that in the past
Go gym go big go rampage on them if they mess with your presence.

I openly refer to myself as an incel if I'm around people I know fairly well. I'm too socially retarded to talk to anyone else. Everyone seems to automatically understand that I'm an incel anyway.

Incel lives matter
full

Hey @FinnCel, I've been trying to be more open about my inceldom in real life. I don't want my friends to know I post on an incel forum, but they probably do know, because of things I say. Like sometimes when I'm browsing Facebook and I see a guy say "Hmu I'm single, funny, and know how to cook!" but he's a 3/10, I comment "It's over."

One time I told my sister I want to get plastic surgery to become a Chad and she asked what a Chad was, JFL!

And when my friends are talking to me in person and one of them asks, "So why don't you have a girlfriend yet, Incel Gamer?" I say "Because most - if not all - women on this planet are hypergamous which means they only want to date the most attractive men they can get. It's a biological imperative for women to find the best looking mate because that means he has good genetics, which ensures that her offspring will be healthy and also good looking. I'm not considered conventionally attractive and that's why I don't have a girlfriend. Plus, dating apps like Tinder have made it near impossible for me to find a girlfriend because now-a-days women have unlimited access to hundreds of good looking guys, so why would they swipe right on me when a male model is only a few more swipes away?" ...and my friends just look at me speechless because they don't know what to say:lul:

Tell us how that works out for you, I'm betting you'll start to see a trend of others treating you worse than before.

I used to be friends with this riceman until I told him that I was an incel and he was like “don’t they hate wahmen” and I was like “no not necessarily it literally means INVOLUNTARY”

i dont need to be "openly" an incel

its pretty fucking obvious when you see my face ngl

Good luck bro but i think they will mock you and treated you like garbage

Most people don't know what is an incel sometimes even people who use that word

Hey @FinnCel, I've been trying to be more open about my inceldom in real life. I don't want my friends to know I post on an incel forum, but they probably do know, because of things I say. Like sometimes when I'm browsing Facebook and I see a guy say "Hmu I'm single, funny, and know how to cook!" but he's a 3/10, I comment "It's over."

One time I told my sister I want to get plastic surgery to become a Chad and she asked what a Chad was, JFL!

And when my friends are talking to me in person and one of them asks, "So why don't you have a girlfriend yet, Incel Gamer?" I say "Because most - if not all - women on this planet are hypergamous which means they only want to date the most attractive men they can get. It's a biological imperative for women to find the best looking mate because that means he has good genetics, which ensures that her offspring will be healthy and also good looking. I'm not considered conventionally attractive and that's why I don't have a girlfriend. Plus, dating apps like Tinder have made it near impossible for me to find a girlfriend because now-a-days women have unlimited access to hundreds of good looking guys, so why would they swipe right on me when a male model is only a few more swipes away?" ...and my friends just look at me speechless because they don't know what to say:lul:

Do your friends suppose you can actually have a girlfriend? :chad:

Incel lives matter
full
Erm sweety you are not entitled to be seen

self fulfilling prophecy, if NPCs didn't think like that, then ugly men wouldn't be incel
cope, this is contradictory to the blackpill. Inceldom is a guaranteed certainty in any species, where reproduction is costly for either one of the sexes (and the side suffering from inceldom is the other side), inceldom exists in animal kingdom as widely as it exists in humans, depending on the species.

cope, this is contradictory to the blackpill. Inceldom is a guaranteed certainty in any species, where reproduction is costly for either one of the sexes (and the side suffering from inceldom is the other side), inceldom exists in animal kingdom as widely as it exists in humans, depending on the species.
its over we are no different from animals

Good luck nigga