Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've started saying yes bro and no man IRL now

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I've started saying yes bro and no man IRL to my family, I don't think they've noticed because it's not the only stock response I use but it's getting there. I think my brother has begun mocking me for saying bro all the time

Affirmative brother

Maybe guy
As vantagens blog 1080x675

you guys (no...nobody says that)

Ritalincels ultimate plan is starting to take shape, I see. :feelsthink:

Next step is telling people to go paddock.

No man. South Park became more based if anything. They pick on PC culture and SJWs all the time.
South Park has taken a sharp drop in quality and I say that as someone whose been watching the show since season 2. Yeah they shit on libtards but its obvious that they've submitted to Comedy Central execs in regards to making conservatives look even more retarded. Also I really miss the separate original stories they used to do in older seasons. I realize older seasons covered current events but I hate the fact that almost every episode needs to focus on current events it just seems like a lazy way out of writing original material.

same here :lul:

I also make soy faces in the mirror

LOL. Glad I’m not the only one gulity of that.

This is all because of you @Ritalincel :feelsbaton:
sweaty 'soyboy' is just what those fucking incels call a man who is happy

sweaty 'soyboy' is just what those fucking incels call a man who is happy
Ikr. Those guys clearly have fragile masculinity. I mean, yikes. Stop being a toxic misogynist and go take a shower. Y’all probably smell like cheetos.

I can’t even with these people.

Last edited: