Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve started playing my music really loud anywhere

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
May not be low inhib. But it’s really a good cope. When foids are trying to drop your change for a burger from 10 inches above your hand and it all falls from ground. And all the chads with their whires. I play disgusting music really loud. They can all get their panties in a knot and burn in hell.

Fym that's not low inhib?

That's giga low inhib.

I wish I was like that nigga

That sure is considerate of you

Based. Sometimes, I blast the car radio as well with the windows down. I also have loud nitro powered radio control cars that go 50+ miles per hour, and I run them in the local parking lots and fields despite having the cops show up in the past because someone complained about “noise pollution”. It’s funny as fuck to know you are pissing off idiots all while having crazy fun!

This is some driving with one of my loud radio control cars. At the end of the video, I revved it up doing a burnout right next to the house of the guy who called the cops on me. It’s a low inhib thing I do around 3x a week, all year long.