Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ive spent all day crying

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
"You deserve to be like this. It's your personality. You hate women. You did this to yourself. You have no reason to feel like this." How the fuck is this my fault? I've tried so hard to improve myself. Time and time again I try to work, I might stop being depressed for a little under a week and work on self improvement but it all comes crashing down when I'm rejected again. Today was my depressed day, I did nothing but sulk. What else am I supposed to do? If you want to say that I or anyone else deserves this you are the sick and immoral one.

you did nothing to deserve your shitty genes

Check your test levels jfl, this is not normal behaviour.

Brutal tbh, there's no way out of our pain :cryfeels:

How did you get rejected?

Don’t let those bullshit npc phrases that normies and foids say get to u, if they were trapped in ur body they wouldnt last

To get rid of these feelings, you need to fully give up on these desires. The only thing that is making you eat yourself alive is the thought that things “might” work out if you try hard enough, which is nothing but a recipe for more anguish and despair.

Last edited:
We have nothing to deserve this. I don't know what to say to you dude, just know that you are not alone.

He isn't meant to be in pain to this degree jfl
The agony of loneliness does differ, some would shrug it off, some would have lifelong depression due to it, doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong with him

To get rid of these feelings, you need to fully give up on these desires. The only thing that is making eat yourself alive is the thought that things “might” work out if you try hard enough, which is nothing but a recipe for more anguish and despair.
This is such a great post, but I don't wanna just postmax by quoting it without adding anything. :feelzez:

Just that we can relate tbh. I havent cried in a while but i know I'm low t cuz my sex drive is super low
I use to cry all the time, if anyone raised their voice at me I would. But then I started doing bodyweight exercises and stopped eating shitty ass carbs and sugar and now feel great despite the consequences of being ugly. As an incel you need test badly or else the rope awaits. You cannot cope on this earth without it.

Brutal. I only cry if I feel worthless and hopeless, when all my copes suddenly leave me (no games to play, no things to draw, no forums to post).

Crying about worthless foids again I see!

How did you get rejected?
On surface level, getting called a creep by a women I talk to once just because I tried talking to her, deeper than that I'm rejected by society for not being chad, for being a virgin at this age, for not having any experience.

I use to cry all the time, if anyone raised their voice at me I would. But then I started doing bodyweight exercises and stopped eating shitty ass carbs and sugar and now feel great despite the consequences of being ugly. As an incel you need test badly or else the rope awaits. You cannot cope on this earth without it.
Why same bro. When I was younger i would cry when someone raised theur voice too and would cry randomly for no reason. I thought I had a brain tumor. Luckily it went away after I started high school. Now i barely cry

Why same bro. When I was younger i would cry when someone raised theur voice too and would cry randomly for no reason. I thought I had a brain tumor. Luckily it went away after I started high school. Now i barely cry
Incel trait tbh

On surface level, getting called a creep by a women I talk to once just because I tried talking to her, deeper than that I'm rejected by society for not being chad, for being a virgin at this age, for not having any experience.
dw bro I was called that as well, I've been called a creep, pedo, rapist and heaps of shit. It's just your genetics, when chad does it foids suck his dick. Your safe here brocel:feelsokman:

Incel trait tbh
tbh

Hello IT fuckers. See? This is your fault

"You deserve to be like this. It's your personality. You hate women. You did this to yourself. You have no reason to feel like this." How the fuck is this my fault? I've tried so hard to improve myself. Time and time again I try to work, I might stop being depressed for a little under a week and work on self improvement but it all comes crashing down when I'm rejected again. Today was my depressed day, I did nothing but sulk. What else am I supposed to do? If you want to say that I or anyone else deserves this you are the sick and immoral one.
Every time I try to improve myself I just become depressed and lose motivation. They can't expect me to keep trying if no matter what I do I get no results.

Don’t let those bullshit npc phrases that normies and foids say get to u, if they were trapped in ur body they wouldnt last
this tbh, we all are way stronger than those bitches are

Deserving anything as a concept is a fallacy created by society to keep betas in check. Jeremy Meeks deserves to still be behind bars for instance and yet he isn't. No in fact he gets everything a Man could ever want. All the Men that actually do good for the world and that is the one society rewards? It's an extremely twisted world out there.

I was crying yesterday

We never did anything to deserve this. We were dealt a bad hand in life. Its not our fault.

Deserving anything as a concept is a fallacy created by society to keep betas in check. Jeremy Meeks deserves to still be behind bars for instance and yet he isn't. No in fact he gets everything a Man could ever want. All the Men that actually do good for the world and that is the one society rewards? It's an extremely twisted world out there.
High IQ.

I am absolutely pathetic and i cry because of it most days. I dont care anymore tbh.
All i hope is for this hell i call my life to end as soon as possible.