Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've seen soyboys claim that incels are privileged silver spoon white boys

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
When in reality we are ethnics from the ghettos, most of us are too poor to afford rope and we have to rope using some old tie.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fbrahminterrorism.files.wordpress.com%2F2007%2F12%2Fbrahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg&hash=0ecd1ac7d2af5de33662eebb50805b3c

Soyboys and Foids think Incels are whoever they don't like. I've heard them Say Andrew Tate is the King of Incels for example.

half this forum is ethnic:worryfeels:

Being priviledged with a silver spoon won't stop someone from being an incel. Inceldom comes from your genes. Do you get a head start in life? Yes. Being a subhuman discourages you from using it. :incel:

I have silver spoons!

Eating with them is very pleasure!

I have only one silver fork though...

Know silver knives. I like aus series steel better.

if they knew that 80% of incels are all ethnics then they might stop treating every incel like total garbage.
they stilll believe in dieversity

if they knew that 80% of incels are all ethnics then they might stop treating every incel like total garbage.
they stilll believe in dieversity
Those clowns don't even know what "incel" means

ah yes privileged as i am disabled and left with no choice but to rot in African slums . but inceltears knows best

There is overrepresentation of ethnic incels in here but yet they believe this is some kind of alt-right white supremacist forum.

What these retards don't understand is that these forums don't have heavy moderation (good) which is why you can have all kinds of opinions in here. You have commies, you have alt-right nazis, you have black supremacists, you have pretty much anything and everything, except feminists. Because feminists are banned in here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back