Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've seen my sister's naked body

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
She's 9 years older than me, and a different dad same mom, so half sister.

She was 18(?) I was like 9 or 10 or something. She had gotten out the shower and the door was kinda cracked. I was walking by to get to my room and stopped when I saw female flesh. She was brushing her hair looking in the mirror no towel or robe, butt naked. It was a side view, so boobs and ass curve. I stared for like 5 secs then went to my room. She had a thin athletic body. Tan skin, she was half Mexican half white. 5'4 tall. She got pregnant in college, unplanned of course.

Last edited:
She had a thin athletic body. Tan skin, she was half Mexican half white.
sniff GIF

least incestious mexican

Your sister sounds hot

Based incestuous incel

She had a thin athletic body. Tan skin, she was half Mexican half white. 5'4 tall.

I would have raped the shit out of her while she was chained and covered in my cum in my basement(in Minecraft of course)

Photos are it didn't happen!

Fucking larper!

She's 9 years older than me, and a different dad same mom, so half sister.

She was 18(?) I was like 9 or 10 or something. She had gotten out the shower and the door was kinda cracked. I was walking by to get to my room and stopped when I saw female flesh. She was brushing her hair looking in the mirror no towel or robe, butt naked. It was a side view, so boobs and ass curve. I stared for like 5 secs then went to my room. She had a thin athletic body. Tan skin, she was half Mexican half white. 5'4 tall. She got pregnant in college, unplanned of course.
You should have sex with her!