Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’ve seen a brony meet up in mall today

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
And god fucking damn it they ALL looked like what you would expect: fat neckbeards with grease and pimple ridden faces wearing glasses, fedoras and trenchoats. Lots of them had pony plushies and there were literally NO FOIDS AMONG THEM!

I don’t really get why people hate on furries and bronies. Like just let them be weirdos in peace, why do you have to butt your head into it. I don’t fucking care you saw a couple neckbeards at the mall nigga shut up.

did you call them homos?

I don’t really get why people hate on furries and bronies. Like just let them be weirdos in peace, why do you have to butt your head into it. I don’t fucking care you saw a couple neckbeards at the mall nigga shut up.
Furryfag detected

i admire their confidence to bound in public despite weird hobbies

Weird hill to fight for
Inside the Bizarre World of 'Bronies,' Adult Male Fans of 'My Little Pony'

are you an infiltrator

And god fucking damn it they ALL looked like what you would expect: fat neckbeards with grease and pimple ridden faces wearing glasses, fedoras and trenchoats. Lots of them had pony plushies and there were literally NO FOIDS AMONG THEM!
should have joined them, I would love to make friends for mutual support

this is the thing OP you are so afraid of the ostracism they suffer you shun them too, as if being associated with them would ruin your chances
but you never had chances anyway

all we're turning down is bros who might for example let us crash on their couch if we got evicted
Furryfag detected
it's only faggotry if you want to fuck the colts, not the mares
i admire their confidence to bound in public despite weird hobbies
bronies meeting in public = chads

People should be allowed to cope in peace.
my mind is at the bipolar extremes of wanting to stone them for their faggotry and just wanting them to cope in peace in a world without bullying

my mind is at the bipolar extremes of wanting to stone them for their faggotry and just wanting them to cope in peace in a world without bullying
There is no indication that they are faggots?

Glasses hypothesis confirmed. Glasses = virgin.

:chad:

Last edited:
The thing is, they are a symbol of moral decay. It is utterly degenerate. Whether they bother me or not doesn't matter. Depravities should be banned out of principle. Same with e.g. homosexuality.

Were any of them yiffing or clopping in public? :feelswhat:

The thing is, they are a symbol of moral decay. It is utterly degenerate. Whether they bother me or not doesn't matter. Depravities should be banned out of principle. Same with e.g. homosexuality.
most of these people are like Chris-Chan:feelspuke: