Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've seen 4 actual harems in the past week.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
First I got a text from a guy I know from school saying that a chad from my school who's in a poly relationship with two girls now has those girls bringing in a third girl, I saw a guy making out with two girls by a tree and walking away with them while holding hands while I was cutting the grass, I went on a walk today by a pier in my city and saw a tree with three heart signs with the same guys name in them with a different girl in each and saw two more carved into the pier (which means all of these girls knew he had different women) and then I saw a guy fishing with two girls and they were kissing the guy constantly. All of these people were teens. JFL if you think non chad teens just need to wait until puberty finishes while teen chad has literal harems.

A group of girls all talked about fucking the same guy and this was when I was 16. When chads walk into class there probably is guaranteed at least 5 girls they've fucked there.

Over for teencels ngl.

Wait a minute thats me :feelskek: :feelskek:

zoomers should just rope tbh. its over for you

Holy fuck Thank God I’ve never seen this

polygamy of any form should be illegal and severely punished

Can confirm.

My Chad best childhood friend who is like a brother to me had I believe various harems during his slayer days.

Though I think he'd typically keep it to 2 or 3 as if memory serves correct he may of told me it was easier that way due to being able to manage each of the girl's personalities or something along those lines.

It really probably boiled down to his not wanting to deal with too much manufactured female drama bullshit and maybe other guys wanting to fight him over said chicks.

Though he was tough enough and well built enough to kick just about anyone's ass who might try him back in the day.

He's still built well now surprisingly enough but years of smoking have taken a toll on his lungs and physical endurance he's told me.