Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’ve run out of copium

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I played video games too much so now they aren’t fun anymore. Nothing is entertaining me or bringing me joy right now. How are you guys holding up?

Games still help me kill boredom but they're starting to wear off. It's just a matter of time I guess.

What does a typical day look like for you?
Get up, shower, make breakfast if I have time, work, come home, wish I was dead, browse internet, sleep, repeat.
Oh and light gaming on weekends.

I do all the same things except work

Try playing vidya with cannabis

Drop the C and just do the opium:feelsLSD:

so you LDAR nice but you at least need to be looksmaxxing, remember we are all trying to get layed here
you keep trying? With all the defeatism on this site it’s hard to have hope.

I have my bed and depression naps

I listen to the clocks...

Games aren't a good cope. They are designed to be addictive and fuck up your dopamine receptors so that you can't find anything else enjoyable. I suggest that you just stop playing them, at least for a few weeks. In the meantime try picking up a hobby which is less about instant gratification and more about providing long-term enjoyment.

Games aren't a good cope. They are designed to be addictive and fuck up your dopamine receptors so that you can't find anything else enjoyable. I suggest that you just stop playing them, at least for a few weeks. In the meantime try picking up a hobby which is less about instant gratification and more about providing long-term enjoyment.
Hmm I agree but what would that hobby even be?

I played video games too much so now they aren’t fun anymore. Nothing is entertaining me or bringing me joy right now. How are you guys holding up?
as hamudi used to say "every cope has an end".only god can save us

It’s only a matter of time until we run off into the woods

It's hard. Try playing different games. It doesn't help much buy a little is better then nothing

Smoke weed then play games its a lot more fun.

It also makes snacks taste better.

Hobbies, movies, series, finding productive things to do like shopping, chores, etc.