Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’ve returned to dating apps after giving up on dating apps along time ago.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I downloaded a few dating apps to see if my beleif in the black pill will be disproven. I’m more likely to win the lottery than I am to get a date with an insanely hot lady from the dating app. I’m betting on a lack of success on these dating apps I’m 32 and did not do well on dating apps in my twenty’s

Good luck brocel

Good luck, hope it's not Tinder though

that’s funny your joke made my day bro
:panties: Its an insane world out there, dating app are flooded with men, competition is insane for multiple divorcees grandmas. Doesn't costs you anything to try, best not to take dating apps seriously.

I don't remember a time where I actually got a single like or swipe. Maybe once when I was skinny, but it was from some obese whale.

I downloaded a few dating apps to see if my beleif in the black pill will be disproven. I’m more likely to win the lottery than I am to get a date with an insanely hot lady from the dating app. I’m betting on a lack of success on these dating apps I’m 32 and did not do well on dating apps in my twenty’s
Its trash. Don't waste your time man.

You will be "lucky" if an landwhale uses you for a free burger
A middle aged landwhale tried to use me for free cigarettes and car ride but didn't want to fuck, and I was in my prime then and low bf%, after that I gave up completely

A middle aged landwhale tried to use me for free cigarettes and car ride but didn't want to fuck, and I was in my prime then and low bf%, after that I gave up completely
Most do that, its enough to be around normies for 5 min to notice how they use the men around them to do them favors without giving anything in return.

Most do that, its enough to be around normies for 5 min to notice how they use the men around them to do them favors without giving anything in return.
It teaches you quick to deny people favors at least, I even said no to a foid coworker when she wanted me to open a jar of some jam or something because I was so on guard from foids messing with me and trying to use me for free shit or amusement, that stuff sticks with ya

Here's what would have happened if you even got a match:
>"OH MY GOSH I GOT A MATCH!! THE BLACKPILL IS FALSE!!!!!! :soy: "
>The bitch uses you for free food and ghosts you
>"Whelp back to le forums I suppose :feelsUnreal:"