Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive refused money and career and friendship

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Recently ive been offered a good job and perspective of earning desent money and even acquaintances and friebdship.

Ive refused all of it. No need. I hate the very consept of happiness and animal like western complasency and its calculative robotic rationalism.

I dont give a fuck on myself on this world and its dubious " achievements".

I see the world as one huge zero. Here is the thing. Lets imagine the most intence happiness and joy imaginable...it would be no better than non existence. Non existence is even purer and less expencive.
What compeals me to pursue pleasures is the mindless programme hardriwed into me ...it serves no purpise it is absurd. It is better to not exist at all.

Last edited:
Recently ive been offered a good job and perspective of earning desent money and even acquaintances and friebdship.
Volcels.co strikes again.

Would you be happy if you woke up as Hitler in 1940 tomorrow?

I did not meantion love. Did i?
You meet people through friends and acquaintances, possibly you could also meet a female.
Even if you didn't meet a female you'd still have people to talk to irl.
Not to mention you could've gotten a good salary to spend on copes or if you're truly suicidal and don't want to spend money on copes then buy a shotgun.

Would you refuse sex too, if offered, with this mindset?
If yes, may I ask why you are here?
If no, what is the difference between sex and other achievements or desirable aspects of life? I now I sound judging but pure nihilism and dissatisfaction with sexlessness(essentially, purpose of this forum) does not seem consistent.

Would you refuse sex too, if offered, with this mindset?
If yes, may I ask why you are here?
If no, what is the difference between sex and other achievements or desirable aspects of life? I now I sound judging but pure nihilism and dissatisfaction with sexlessness(essentially, purpose of this forum) does not seem consistent.
I'm most vindictive man on the planet...I forgive nothing....I'm so spitfull.
I need vengeance.