Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've recently discovered the American Dad cartoon series and I love it. I think it's better than Family Guy

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★
Image 2024 08 13 030806124

I'm a huge comedy cartoon TV fan. I've seen Family Guy, Futurama, Southpark, Bojack Horseman, Bob's Burgers and others.

I've recently discovered American Dad, it's created by the same guy (Seth MacFarlane) who created Family Guy. And it's been a very good cope for me, it has the exact type of humor I really like and almost every joke amuses me.

I also think the character roaster is better than Family Guy.

Image 2024 08 13 031124633

Stan. The main character. A family-oriented conservative. His struggles and insecurities are often very relatable to me and I think to men in general, not just incels. He is also very dumb, but in a good way.

Francine Smith

His wife, Francine. Submissive hot tradwife. Sooo much better than Lois from Family Guy. Lois often wants to stop Peter from his shenanigans, and she is annoying and nagging. Family Guy is funny precisely because of Peter's autistic shenanigans. I don't want Lois to stop Peter from doing funny stuff :feelsseriously:

Francine also opposes sometimes Stan's crazy shenanigans, but in a more subtle ways. She is also so much pleasant to listen to, and to look at. She is a Stacy. She looks like one, too.

In Family Guy, Lois is supposed to be hot as well, but she's just a mid tier Becky at best actually. And has an annoying voice.

Image 2024 08 13 031714816

Steve. The most relatable characters to incels. He is a low tier normie / failed normie who tries to get with girls, but of course fails most of the time. He is also nerdy and stupid. But not as subhumanly stupid as Chris from Family Guy.

Image 2024 08 13 031900838

Haley. She's the bleeding heart liberal in her conservative family. Her views often clash with Stan's view. She may seem like an annoying character in theory, but I never found her annoying. The show makes fun of her views as well, and often portrays her as a hypocrite. She is also nice to look at, unlike Meg from Family Guy.

Roger Smith

Roger the alien. This guy is nuts in a good way. Lot of potential for whacky funny storylines with him.

Image 2024 08 13 032220372

Klaus the fish. Underrated and underused character. He wants to fuck Francine, which is relatable. She is hot. And he sometimes makes some funny jokes. I like him.

I am only at season 3 of American Dad, and there are like 20 seasons. So this is lifefuel to me, it's a very good cope.

I am a fan of Seth MacFarlane. I like his live action show The Orville, too. Which is like a comedy Star Trek.

I love Family Guy and American Dad. Never seen the Simpsons. I watched some episodes of The Cleveland show, but didn't find them funny. Not surprising that it got canceled after only 3 seasons.

Anyway, any Seth MacFarlane/American Dad fans here?

The dad is literally quagmire

Also, something interesting about this show is that it has contemporary cultural references for its time.

Watching the first seasons from like 20 years ago means there are a lot of references to George Bush and his administration. I don't understand all of those references. I only started paying attention to US politics from 2016.

The dad is literally quagmire
Oh, yes. The same style of chin. Also, the same music style from Family Guy when there is an establishing shot of the Smiths' house.

Older Family Guy is good the newer one is shit though.

i agree, good show i enjoyed it thoroughly