Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I've really tried listening to holes but all I could hear was blah blah blah

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Back when I was brainswashed bluepilled cuck I really tried to listen to holes and gain their perspective. But now all I hear is blah blah blah where's Chad? give me Chad blah blah blah subscribe to my OnlyFans blah blah blah me no need no man blah blah blah I'm a single mother of two blah blah blah give me privileges.

Its like they all have the same mind. They don't even think or say anything different from the rest. Giving holes the freedom to express their views was a big mistake.

Bring back the golden times when holes were forced to wear the Scold's bridle in order to prevent them from gossiping or speaking anything which men didn't want to hear.

454fe1e7dc9ed118589b5a123ff9326f

normies aren't any different.it's always about sex,status,money and sports with them.I guess some play games or watch movies but that is just a "hobby" to them.we live in a world gone mad.

normies aren't any different.it's always about sex,status,money and sports with them.I guess some play games or watch movies but that is just a "hobby" to them.we live in a world gone mad.
Truth

didn't know about that thing, based ngl