Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've only showered once so far this year.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
5 days into 2019. I've not showered for 4/5 of those days.

I've rarely left the house to be fair. 2019 has been a year of LDARmaxxing so far.

Same with me on LDAR’ing. LDARmax this year to the end

At least wash your ass

Same. LDARmaxxing this year to the fullest.

Isn't that an uncomfortable feeling?

Isn't that an uncomfortable feeling?
Honestly, not at all. I'm sitting here with a blanket wearing my comfortable sweatpants and thermal long sleeved tops, nice and warm.

I’m LDARing hard too but I still shower everyday. I have an autistic obsession to keep clean tbh.

same bro I only shower when I go outisde so maybe once a week

I’m LDARing hard too but I still shower everyday. I have an autistic obsession to keep clean tbh.
Same. I need to shower before I go to bed or I feel too dirty and filthy.

Of course, it's pointless, as my haters on every video will always note that I don't shower.

I honestly haven't showered for nearly 3 months. Hair, beard and fingernails/toenails are long and unkempt plus I aint brushed my teeth for years. I do my own thing and fuck what anyone else thinks, no chance of getting with a foid anyway due to being a 5'4 fuck ugly, alcoholic manlet with a diagnosed micropenis. Also I've had the same clothes on for months.

I've showered twice so far this year, JFL at showering every day

Over for 2019cels

I honestly haven't showered for nearly 3 months. Hair, beard and fingernails/toenails are long and unkempt plus I aint brushed my teeth for years. I do my own thing and fuck what anyone else thinks, no chance of getting with a foid anyway due to being a 5'4 fuck ugly, alcoholic manlet with a diagnosed micropenis. Also I've had the same clothes on for months.
That's some next level natural musk game.

jfl @ you if you left your house in 2019
shower count: ZERO

I regularly go for up to a week without showing when I am unemployed. Doesn't make any difference.

:soy:

:bluepill:

Now that is legit nasty. Rotten teeth is the last thing you want - painful and expensive as hell to deal with.

I live in England=free healthcare. They are rotten, when they get too bad I drink a load of vodka and wrench them out with pliers. Thankfully I haven't had to do this for a few years.

I live in England=free healthcare. They are rotten, when they get too bad I drink a load of vodka and wrench them out with pliers. Thankfully I haven't had to do this for a few years.
No wonder every Englishman has shit-tier teeth. The absolute state of "free healthcare" :feelskek::f:

Guests: 61

Cucktears gonna love this shit.

No wonder every Englishman has shit-tier teeth. The absolute state of "free healthcare" :feelskek::f:

0Flwj

You know it bro :feelskek:

Good trick OP because it is not much of time.

Same. If i don't shower in the morning, I feel like there are insects crawling underneath my skin.

The last time I showered was on Christmas Eve but I'm on no-fap and no-eat and also it doesn't matter what I smell like.

OP is currymaxxing.

@chudur-budur