Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've only been working three days. I already miss neetdom so much

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
>wake up
>drive to work
>come back in late afternoon with headache
>for rest of the day can't focus any anything I used to enjoy that requires time investment because all I can think about is how I have to prepare my stuff to be ready for the morning so I won't be late tomorrow
tfw not rich

Last edited:
Legit should haven faked disability then chill at home with NEETbuxx

jeez, I thought it was at least a few weeks. Yeah, work is hell, would not recommend

jfl at not socialsecuritymaxxing and neetmaxxing

having obligations is against my human rights
it's already almost time for me to go to sleep I haven't done shit since coming back

Last edited:
fuck this life
holy fucking shit working is shit
worse than school

Last edited:
my time is so limited now wtf

Reading this thread is putting me off from looking for a job.

I wish I have a job I like to do while staying home.

Wagecucking is the worst cope. All that time lost for a meager paycheck every month. Life is a scam if you werent born rich boyos

Wagecucking is the worst cope. All that time lost for a meager paycheck every month. Life is a scam if you werent born rich boyos
stfu u high iq office dweller niger. i bet you typed this from a nice air conditioned cubicle while laughing at low iq ditch digging peasants like me:feelsree:

Hopefully this encourages you to go back to uni lol.

stfu u high iq office dweller niger. i bet you typed this from a nice air conditioned cubicle while laughing at low iq ditch digging peasants like me:feelsree:

Hopefully this encourages you to go back to uni lol.
im too fuckin rarted for uni the short time I was there each semester I was there was stressful torture even though I had a fuckin full scholarship that I will now waste coz I am idiot. fuck having to do things fuck life
>browsing incels.is for what feels like 2 seconds
>LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR WORK AND GO TO SLEEP AGAIN FUUUUCK

Last edited:
I don't intend to work full time ever.
I'm preparing for mental illness buxx.

i know right, the hardest part is having to wake up in the morning while i'm in day dreaming mode, back in may I would wake up at like 3pm in the afternoon and lay in bed until 6pm dreaming

i know right, the hardest part is having to wake up in the morning while i'm in day dreaming mode, back in may I would wake up at like 3pm in the afternoon and lay in bed until 6pm dreaming
over4us
i just had an idea of how to spend my first paycheck
Ksg

Last edited:
You get used to it

Source: wagecuck for 3 years

i fell asleep for a sec now it's even CLOSER to tomorrow FUCK FUCK FUCK

Nah man i did plenty of dirty jobs on the side while going to uni so i emphatize with u guys fully.

It will all be worth it when you get your first paycheck... and see 25%+ of it go to pay for Stacy's mulatto kids.

this is the fucking end. there is very little keeping me from sui now.
>"lol couldn't do uni just get a trade bro"
jfl at me
there is nothing. every option is misery and failure.
despite all my edgy posting, I don't want to devastate my parents. im sure it would be hard on my sister too
GIVE ME MY FUCKING PS4 BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW. fucking funny as fuck it will barely even help me cope anymore because of how little time i'd have for it and how little I'd be able to focus on in it after work
i could fucking sui tomorrow by going to a gun range now that I have money and a car

Last edited:
this is the fucking end. there is very little keeping me from sui now.
>"lol couldn't do uni just get a trade bro"
jfl at me
there is nothing. every option is misery and failure.
despite all my edgy posting, I don't want to devastate my parents. im sure it would be hard on my sister too
GIVE ME MY FUCKING PS4 BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW. fucking funny as fuck it will barely even help me cope anymore because of how little time i'd have for it and how little I'd be able to focus on in it after work
i could fucking sui tomorrow by going to a gun range now that I have money and a car
Why did you drop out of uni? Too low iq? Should have stayed in man...

She didnt give him any pussy thats why he went insane imo

If I have to wagecuck, I'm going to kms.

Why did you drop out of uni? Too low iq? Should have stayed in man...
I had no plan for what I wanted to do afterwards or what I wanted to study. No motivation for school anymore. Was prob going to not come back after like one semester and then I got kicked anyways.

I had no plan for what I wanted to do afterwards or what I wanted to study. No motivation for school anymore. Was prob going to not come back after like one semester and then I got kicked anyways.
No motivation =/= low iq. Get a ged and find some crappy administrative job. If you really have to do fulltime dirty job the rest of ur life you will rope within 3 months nigga

No motivation =/= low iq. Get a ged and find some crappy administrative job. If you really have to do fulltime dirty job the rest of ur life you will rope within 3 months nigga
im literally ready to rope after 4 days already. non physical labor jobs that don't require a degree pay like shit though and are harder to get

You get used to it. At least you aren't working 2 jobs. I have to work 7 days a week alot of the time.

yeah get used to wagecucking, feed the jew his profits.

there is no fucking escape I can't do anything else this will be the death of me holy FUCK. HOLY FUCKING FUCK I DON'T WANNA WAKE UP TOMORROW
View attachment 22289View attachment 22290View attachment 22291View attachment 22292View attachment 22296View attachment 22298
http://www.businessinsider.com/most...re-154-times-more-likely-to-commit-suicide-16 A BUNCH OF CONSTRUCTION JOBS ON THIS LIST I WONDER FUCKING WHY
Jesus christ. These pink wojaks really show me how much you suffer. You should quit it for your own mental health but you'd need an alternative

Told you to go back to university dumbass

At least you coul still be around sexy girls and status max with a degree so you could go and live a easy life in Asia whilst getting laid everyday. Not to mention plenty of free time to ldar and rot.

It’s over for you ragie wagie

lol at u morningcel

Told you to go back to university dumbass

At least you coul still be around sexy girls and status max with a degree so you could go and live a easy life in Asia whilst getting laid everyday. Not to mention plenty of free time to ldar and rot.

It’s over for you ragie wagie
what are girls?
You get used to it. At least you aren't working 2 jobs. I have to work 7 days a week alot of the time.
over4u. i sympathize immensly with anyone that works low paying or long hours.

what jobs?

Work is shit, NEETcels don't know how good they have it.

Fuck, I wish I could go back to my NEET days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back