Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive only asked one foid on a dat. She turned out to be a dyke

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
I used to work in a grocery store, there was a hot as fuck girl who worked with me. I kept making small talk with her, well not even small talk id just say hi awkwardly when I passed her until I built up the courage to ask her out. My chad friend told me to get to know her before I asked her out which in hindsight was good advice although normie advice. The next day I asked her if she wanted to do something after work as my face ripened with embarrasment. "I'm seeing someone" she said awkwardly. I was so embarrassed, my embarrasment quickly turned to resentment and rage. I told my chad friend and he pretty much laughed in my face. I was seething with hatred. Next day at work the girls were looking and whispering and laughing amongst themselves. Later I found out she's a dyke anyway and now she's fat and has pink hair so guess I dodged a bullet there.

But thats the only time I've ever built up the confidence to ask a food out.

It just means that she isnt attracted to you

I was once attracted to a dyke. She had many male friends.

Foolish

It's hard nowadays to even find a hetero female. Ever since the 2020's hit it just feels like more and more females are coming out as part of the lgbtq community And now us guys who lack a partner have even less women who we can try and form a relationship with:cryfeels:

It's hard nowadays to even find a hetero female. Ever since the 2020's hit it just feels like more and more females are coming out as part of the lgbtq community And now us guys who lack a partner have even less women who we can try and form a relationship with:cryfeels::feelsrope:
Yeah even "straight" foids are fucking girls nowadays. So most straight foids have got more pussy than me :feelscry:

Over for asking food out cels

That’s how you find out if you are Chad or not