Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I've noticed this one thing about .is in 2024

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Our userbase increased, we went from averaging 150-170 users active users per day to 200-230 nowadays. But guess what? The frequency of posts are still the same, the old users and some 2024 cels are the ones posting. So many greys are just lurking with under 100 post count :feelswhat:

Just check out the greycels in active memebers section if you think I'm making a gross generalisation

Last edited:
Interesting. Who do you think they are?

I've noticed the same thing too

Dudes who joined two months ago are still having under 500 posts

crazy shit ngl

you know what this means? It means we need to end greycel oppression. They’d be posting more often if we welcomed them here with kindness and respect

Interesting. Who do you think they are?
Either infiltrators or we are witnessing a change in forum behaviour. New Users are no longer interested in posting or postmaxxing

Either infiltrators or we are witnessing a change in forum behaviour. New Users are no longer interested in posting or postmaxxing
The internet numbers no longer matters

The greys are woke

you know what this means? It means we need to end greycel oppression. They’d be posting more often if we welcomed them here with kindness and respect
Agree

I will probably ascend from greyceldom after a few days

Agree.

nigga nigga nigga post post post nigga im playing guitar atm so im not posting btw i was at the mall today got mogged q94i23i94 times also fuck niggetrs and kikes

Agreed

Probably the fear of getting doxxed.