Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've noticed that my face looks older than it used to be a year ago

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I have started to age faster than I'd imagined. I have no idea how to stop this. I feel trapped. I'm a 16-year-old trapped in an old body. This is worse than cancer. If I had cancer I would refuse medical treatment and would die peacefully in my house. I have to slowly watch my body and face age, and there's nothing I can do to stop it. My cells are dying and I'm slowly approaching death. Modern science is too cucked and low IQ to figure out something that can thwart ageing.

Affirmative action in universities has slowed down any scientific progress since its only purpose is to give a free uni ticket to a bunch of retards.

Affirmative action in universities has slowed down any scientific progress since its only purpose is to give a free uni ticket to a bunch of retards.
Unironically true tbh. Things have gone too far.

A few years ago I looked 13. Now I look closer to 18-20 at 24. I've aged quite a bit in the last year or two.
People are calling me sir.
The only reason I look a bit young still is because of high body fat %. I have soft features because of facial fat. If I was sub10% bf I'd look 25.

I'm a 16-year-old trapped in an old body. This is worse than cancer
Clintlagh

What's your current skincare routine op? Also, a bit of botox and a face lift can go a long way.
Sorry for braging, but I am not much younger than you, and I still look youtful thanks to my lifestyle and skincare.

dude if you're 16 you shouldn't even be her

There's certain points like early 20s and mid 30s where you age rapidly, its normal. If youre ugly theres no point in worrying so much about ageing, focus on health.

as time moves on i get older as well i notice

I look 30 at 19, became progressively ugly since 14 :feelsrope:

I'm a 19 year old trapped in a 12 year old's body