Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive noticed that boring people like bright collors

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
The dull, vapid, conformistic people love bright collors.

Insipid "progressive" and boring people wear collorfull clothes.

Why do they like briht collors and collorfull clothes?

Because by doing it they try to compensate the grayness inside of their weak stant souls.

The weakest the dullest the most boring and mediocre like bright collors.

And those who are bright inside wear black and love black and gray collors. They actualy love death danger horror decay and demise, because there is nothing more vigorous than will to annihilation and to chaos and to horror.

I wear all black, everyday of the fucking year, and i always keep my room dark. But i love color in games and movies

Navy is a top tier colour tbh.

what do you think of these shoes?

those who are bright inside wear black and love black and gray collors. They actualy love death danger horror decay and demise, because there is nothing more vigorous than will to annihilation and to chaos and to horror.

i just wear whatever the fuck i find i dont really care its all about face anyway

I'm colorblind but i mostly wear dark blue and grey colors.

greycels like us must be very interesting :feelsgah:

The dull, vapid, conformistic people love bright collors.

Insipid "progressive" and boring people wear collorfull clothes.

Why do they like briht collors and collorfull clothes?

Because by doing it they try to compensate the grayness inside of their weak stant souls.

The weakest the dullest the most boring and mediocre like bright collors.

And those who are bright inside wear black and love black and gray collors. They actualy love death danger horror decay and demise, because there is nothing more vigorous than will to annihilation and to chaos and to horror.
some people's joy in life is being on the basic side of stuff. my dad is the same way. I have no idea why. I can pm you and talk about it. Big reason imo is that they feel they're more with the in crowd. A lot of normies like to delete raw information from their brain and get in group think, and be alongside the way most trendy nonminds are as if that's a joy.

Greycel shitskin giga cope. You'll kneel to your colorful masters.

i like bright colors faggot

Which colors you cant see?
I can't distinguish the difference between green and brown. Pink and light Grey. Sometimes red and green/red and brown. Dark blue and Purple. Dark Grey and black. I'm sure theres some more colors i can't identify.

I can't distinguish the difference between green and brown. Pink and light Grey. Sometimes red and green/red and brown. Dark blue and Purple. Dark Grey and black. I'm sure theres some more colors i can't identify.
Damn it sounds bad tbh. Still better than being genitally mutilated.

I don't like bright colors thats gay