Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've noticed that beards on most normies look hilarious and pathetic. Most of the times only chad(lite) can rock with a beard.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
true. also no clue why but most normies are proud of their beards especially the bad looking ones

yeah. having a beard makes a masculine face look more masculine, but wont do the same if u dont have the underlying features (+frame/height ideally) to begin with, everyone can just tell youre coping.
that being said a beard on a young teen is fucking op. literal instant chad status if it can be pulled of even half decently

I have a pretty good beard despite being truecel

yeah. having a beard makes a masculine face look more masculine, but wont do the same if u dont have the underlying features (+frame/height ideally) to begin with, everyone can just tell youre coping.
that being said a beard on a young teen is fucking op. literal instant chad status if it can be pulled of even half decently
Yep
I have a pretty good beard despite being truecel
:worryfeels:

If you can grow a decent beard it can help hide a weak jaw. I've noticed it detracts from mine.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Soys with beards only end up looking more weak and pathetically soy. :feelshaha:

In the immortal words of the 7 primordial Chads they need to shave that shit off! :feelskek:

beards only look good when you have full beardline not some subhuman weak neckbeard type shit. although chads can get away with having shitty beard genetics

beards only look good when you have full beardline not some subhuman weak neckbeard type shit. although chads can get away with having shitty beard genetics
Joined Oct 30, 2021 Posts 90 Online 5d 11h 12m:panties::panties::panties::panties:

Leave me and my beard coping alone.

Just being able to grow a beard or a mustache ups your smv by 1 or 2 points. Even if it is scant.

Imagine being an Asian male with a typical fat ugly round face and being unable to grow a beard or mustache to hide some of that fat face. Which is very common.

Just being able to grow a beard or a mustache ups your smv by 1 or 2 points. Even if it is scant.

Imagine being an Asian male with a typical fat ugly round face and being unable to grow a beard or mustache to hide some of that fat face. Which is very common.
Idk man, check the thread title again:feelsYall: