Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’ve noticed that a lot of Chads aren’t even grateful for their looks

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
First off I’m a believer in God, at least I try to be. Something that has always perplexed me is the majority of college frat boys and good looking young dudes are completely oblivious to their “blessings”. One would think that someone blessed with good looks would be more likely to believe in God as he has more to be thankful for. Not the case for my experiences, in fact almost every single person my age who is sexually active is at best agnostic but mostly atheist. Even the church I go to has almost no young people in it and I would guess most young slayers in our generation haven’t read a single sentence from the Bible. So if these people were “blessed” with good looks then why do they deny the existence of the very one who gave them those good looks. Like I said I try to believe in God but human behavior makes it so incredibly hard.

If Chad had to live even ONE WEEK as an incel, he would rope instantly. He would not be able to handle it.

It's so natural for them to be able to get girls and friendships that it's unthinkable to them that people like us exist.

Do you feel grateful for being able to breathe properly or be able to walk?

Same shit. Many things people take for granted

Do you feel grateful for being able to breathe properly or be able to walk?

Same shit. Many things people take for granted
Exactly. All the stuff they get for existing just happens to them so they think nothing of it. Like how women get any guy drooling over her by existing so if they see a normie with no girls interested in him they get genuinely shocked.

Why would they be grateful?
Not to sound like a dick, but I don't think on it that I have 2 working eyes, 2 working arms, 2 working feet, and so on.
If asked, then yeah. I'm grateful that I have working limbs, but I don't think on it because it's natural to me in general. People that either lost arms in an accident or war or birth defect, I feel bad for them, but I don't think about it on the whim.

Now for a Chad, it would be the same for their looks. Why would they feel grateful? To them looking like that is natural and think those that don't look well are the unfortunate. And even then, they only think about it when they see them, which I'm sure is rarely as they're usually around other wonderful looking people.

Same with rich people usually don't feel grateful until they have even if it's an hour without access to their wealth. That's how things are.

If Chad had to live even ONE WEEK as an incel, he would rope instantly. He would not be able to handle it.
Chad or any foid would just rope within days if not hours. But even if the foid was able to turn back into a foid, she still wouldn't give incels a chance.

High IQ.

I'll give it to you straight: Chads are assholes.

Fuck Chad.

Chad gets way too much credit on these forums because he's not as much of a prick as your standard normie. That's not saying much though because normies are the scum of the earth.

Chad can die in a grease fire AFAIC.

First off I’m a believer in God, at least I try to be. Something that has always perplexed me is the majority of college frat boys and good looking young dudes are completely oblivious to their “blessings”. One would think that someone blessed with good looks would be more likely to believe in God as he has more to be thankful for. Not the case for my experiences, in fact almost every single person my age who is sexually active is at best agnostic but mostly atheist. Even the church I go to has almost no young people in it and I would guess most young slayers in our generation haven’t read a single sentence from the Bible. So if these people were “blessed” with good looks then why do they deny the existence of the very one who gave them those good looks. Like I said I try to believe in God but human behavior makes it so incredibly hard.

chads doesn't think about it.they have the looks and that's it.most of them if asked will say something like *bro,i tried hard for this look bro.i worked at the gym for 6 hours a day bro.* or some other nonsense.if they are a bit less conceited they will say that they gained it from their parents,which just creates the same questions the difference being that it's pointed at their parents now.

throw acid on a chads face and then here his tune change about foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back