Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've noticed blacks usually rate girls more honestly

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
While whites tend to overrate. Why is this?

whiteknights are called so for a reason.

would smash, would not smash, and acceptable to be seen in public with

thats the only scale you need

It is because a lot of black dudes get pussy on the regular and aren't forced to internalize the bluepilled bullshit that a lot of white dudes do. Also, thug game is incompatible with "respecting" (i.e. being a submisive bitch) women and shit.

Blacks are more honest but black guys have lower standards they are willing to fuck any girl.

Because non-whites are honest whereas whites aren't.

yep, in my eyes most girls are subhuman facially, what separates the scale for me is the bitches booty

It is because a lot of black dudes get pussy on the regular and aren't forced to internalize the bluepilled bullshit that a lot of white dudes do. Also, thug game is incompatible with "respecting" (i.e. being a submisive bitch) women and shit.

yeah, the guys who constantly talk about smacking bitches and pass bitches around like it's nothing in the traphouse get more pussy than meek little beta males

JFL at the personality meme

whites don't usually say anything out of turn, blacks literally say anything that comes to their mind.

most of them literally have zero inhibition lmao. i seen black girls literally just say "yo that nigga ugly" when they passed an unattractive guy.

Whites will overrate every girl, tell every fat disgusting piece of shit they're an 11/10, and either get turned down or be a beta bux.

Blacks will rate honestly and will smash everything no matter how hot or how ugly.

If you're black you're volcel, by the way.

Whites will overrate every girl, tell every fat disgusting piece of shit they're an 11/10, and either get turned down or be a beta bux.

Blacks will rate honestly and will smash everything no matter how hot or how ugly.

If you're black you're volcel, by the way.

the only blacks who are incel act white as fuck lol

if you don't act like the guys in the video as a black male it's over.

They have the lowest standards by far though.

I dont agree, black men overrated any white girl, even the fat ones.

the only blacks who are incel act white as fuck lol

if you don't act like the guys in the video as a black male it's over.

Low IQ post (among others ITT) but RIP Fredo Santana

To clarify, it should be: "the only blacks to ADMIT to being incel IN PUBLIC (youtube, internet forum, etc) act white as fuck lol"

Low IQ post (among others ITT) but RIP Fredo Santana

To clarify, it should be: "the only blacks to ADMIT to being incel IN PUBLIC (youtube, internet forum, etc) act white as fuck lol"

that's what i always suspected since day one but it's giga-cope if you think most of them are incel

women like those types of men, their attitude, their lifestyle, etc.

that's what i always suspected since day one but it's giga-cope if you think most of them are incel

women like those types of men, their attitude, their lifestyle, etc.

"women" -- yes, Shaniqua from "O' block" on South King Drive in Chicago likes that type of man. It's a stretch to say, "women" as a group though

When these drill rappers become famous, sure, they can use that Status-max to pull an instagram thot across racial and socioeconomic lines, but don't mistake this for broad SMV appeal