Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've noticed almost everything is sexual after being blackpilled

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
After delving into the blackpill and the numerous studies associated with it, I've started to realize more and more of common human practices you see nowadays and throughout history are sexually driven. I'll give you three examples of what I've noticed

1. Women who rant about men

Notice how ever time feminists rant about rapists or murderers it's always an unattractive murderer? The "we hate all men :foidSoy: all men are evil because of this rapist murderer!"mentality completely disappears when the man is attractive. Instead what you'll see if not blatant lust (which is usually what you see) is pity. Women will defend the man that murdered other women and try to advocate for a lower sentence or more humane system. I can conclude from this that women's hatred of men and "rapist murderers" has more to do with the majority of men being unattractive than anything else. Water is wet I know.

2. White knights and male feminists

This one is obvious as well but it's worth mentioning either way. Almost all radical male feminists and white knights online are either unattractive or overweight. I've only ever seen unattractive men going out of their way to obsessively defend women in comments. The reason for this is obvious. Unattractive men defend women more as a way to garner sexual attention from women. Attractive men don't waste their time doing because they actually have sex. The unattractive men only care about women because they want sex from them. If not intentionally then subconsciously.

3. Fathers and daughters

Studies show that fathers always favor daughters over their sons. I don't think I have to spell out why. Anyone who says it's not sexual are coping. As with simps and white knights although it might not be intentionally sexual, it's definitely subconsciously sexual.

almost everything is in some way related to sex. everything unrelated is just extra

3. Fathers and daughters

Studies show that fathers always favor daughters over their sons. I don't think I have to spell out why. Anyone who says it's not sexual are coping. As with simps and white knights although it might not be intentionally sexual, it's definitely subconsciously sexual.
bruh

3. Fathers and daughters

This is a brutal one. Luckily, I had no sisters, or any siblings at all for that matter. My dad wasn't so lucky though. He had 4 or more sisters, I forget the exact number. They were given free cars when they became of age and were allowed to live in the house for free. My dad and all of his brothers had to work hard jobs for very low wages though to afford to even pay rent to their parents and it took ages for them to save up for a lousy car. My father actually had a car before one of the sisters was old enough to drive because he was like 5 years older, and he would drive her around for free. Then, when his own car broke down, his dad wouldn't let him drive his car. He asked to drive his sister's car (she was older when this happened and had a car), but was denied. He then proceeded to hotwire her car and "borrow" it for the day.

almost everything is in some way related to sex. everything unrelated is just extra
:yes:

This is a brutal one. Luckily, I had no sisters, or any siblings at all for that matter. My dad wasn't so lucky though. He had 4 or more sisters, I forget the exact number. They were given free cars when they became of age and were allowed to live in the house for free. My dad and all of his brothers had to work hard jobs for very low wages though to afford to even pay rent to their parents and it took ages for them to save up for a lousy car. My father actually had a car before one of the sisters was old enough to drive because he was like 5 years older, and he would drive her around for free. Then, when his own car broke down, his dad wouldn't let him drive his car. He asked to drive his sister's car (she was older when this happened and had a car), but was denied. He then proceeded to hotwire her car and "borrow" it for the day.
Absolutely brutal. The male sexual competition never ends. He probably viewed his own son (albeit subconsciously) as competition.

Absolutely brutal. The male sexual competition never ends. He probably viewed his own son (albeit subconsciously) as competition.
Yep. At least my father didn't carry this on much when it came to me. He actually did help buy me my first car and did lots of other cool stuff with me

Yeah no shit we're animals after all and our strongest desire is human connection and sex

Yep. At least my father didn't carry this on much when it came to me. He actually did help buy me my first car and did lots of other cool stuff with me
He sounds like he was a good father.

tldr tbh

But regarding everything being sexual, I had a gigachad friend who had access to unlimited pussy. And he constantly said that everything in life is about sex. Guy was convinced that the ultimate goal and motivation in every humans life and the sole purpose of human existence was sex.

tldr tbh

But regarding everything being sexual, I had a gigachad friend who had access to unlimited pussy. And he constantly said that everything in life is about sex. Guy was convinced that the ultimate goal and motivation in every humans life and the sole purpose of human existence was sex.
He's right. Analyze everything through a blackpilled lense and you'll understand why he had that mindset.

He's right. Analyze everything through a blackpilled lense and you'll understand why he had that mindset.
He made sense actually.

He said that work, money, family, etc. is all ultimately a means for getting sex. Sex was his ultimate goal in life and he sure did get a lot of it.

The ultimate goal of life is to pass on your genes and every thought and action we take has in some way been influenced by that innate purpose.

they've been brainwashed by feminism into thinking it's wrong to favor their sons.
It's not feminism. It's a natural state of mind.

The ultimate goal of life is to pass on your genes and every thought and action we take has in some way been influenced by that innate purpose.
:yes:

He made sense actually.

He said that work, money, family, etc. is all ultimately a means for getting sex. Sex was his ultimate goal in life and he sure did get a lot of it.
He was right.

It's so freeing when you realize humans are animals that just want to fuck.

After delving into the blackpill and the numerous studies associated with it, I've started to realize more and more of common human practices you see nowadays and throughout history are sexually driven. I'll give you three examples of what I've noticed

Notice how ever time feminists rant about rapists or murderers it's always an unattractive murderer? The "we hate all men :foidSoy: all men are evil because of this rapist murderer!"mentality completely disappears when the man is attractive. Instead what you'll see if not blatant lust (which is usually what you see) is pity. Women will defend the man that murdered other women and try to advocate for a lower sentence or more humane system. I can conclude from this that women's hatred of men and "rapist murderers" has more to do with the majority of men being unattractive than anything else. Water is wet I know.

This one is obvious as well but it's worth mentioning either way. Almost all radical male feminists and white knights online are either unattractive or overweight. I've only ever seen unattractive men going out of their way to obsessively defend women in comments. The reason for this is obvious. Unattractive men defend women more as a way to garner sexual attention from women. Attractive men don't waste their time doing because they actually have sex. The unattractive men only care about women because they want sex from them. If not intentionally then subconsciously.

3. Fathers and daughters

You are missing out on what is your fundamental biological imperative and what is the essence of all life

3. Fathers and daughters

The third point is definitely true

The third point is true & the most brutal of them all.

they've been brainwashed by feminism into thinking it's wrong to favor their sons.
I think it has something to do with neoteny in females rather than feminism in itself. @GeckoBus posted a thread where he went over this recently

This whole world is revolving around sex, it is by far the most important thing in life after water food and shelter and yet retards will say its not a big deal lmao

Brutal. Simp, boomer parents creating a rift inside the family. How is their relationship now?

3. Fathers and daughters

Agreed with all except this one.
Also, "Favors" would have to be described.
Historically the first male would inherit everything.
Also, Father should raise their sons differently, since life is much more brutal for a man whereas a female just need to be pretty and get married.

Literally everything is sex. Success for men is only measured through the lens of getting women, either a decent one or fucking lots of them. And then, of course, women control sex so they just collect their rewards.

It's actually difficult to measure success for women. Some think that having good careers mean success, but these aren't happy. Others jump on the cock carousel, which offers limited happiness. Personally I think they already succeed by being born women, but I believe the most happy are the one who manage to find a man who tolerates her and form a family.

Agreed with all except this one.
Also, "Favors" would have to be described.
Historically the first male would inherit everything.
Also, Father should raise their sons differently, since life is much more brutal for a man whereas a female just need to be pretty and get married.
It's been proven through studies show gay men will treat their daughters better than sons. It's not about hardening their sons. https://www.apa.org/pubs/journals/releases/bne-bne0000199.pdf
Literally everything is sex. Success for men is only measured through the lens of getting women, either a decent one or fucking lots of them. And then, of course, women control sex so they just collect their rewards.

It's actually difficult to measure success for women. Some think that having good careers mean success, but these aren't happy. Others jump on the cock carousel, which offers limited happiness. Personally I think they already succeed by being born women, but I believe the most happy are the one who manage to find a man who tolerates her and form a family.
Biological success for women is having children.

All One has to do, is turn on the garbage that plays on tv.

Everything is about natalism.
You get gaslight'd to Death and humiliated with these fucking ads for not having any of it, whilst at the Same time, the idea that theres One BIG party to which you are not invited.

Fuck the village, we need more jeeets to grape!!!

Brutal. Simp, boomer parents creating a rift inside the family. How is their relationship now?
Nonexistent because my dad’s father died in 2001, my dad’s mother died in 2016, and my dad himself died a few months ago. While they were alive, he didn’t really interact with the sisters at all. They all lived in different places and hardly spoke

While they were alive, he didn’t really interact with the sisters at all. They all lived in different places and hardly spoke
That's very likely because of the difference in treatment. Blatant favoritism like this is really hard on kids and can make them hate each other.

That's very likely because of the difference in treatment. Blatant favoritism like this is really hard on kids and can make them hate each other.
I definitely think the same thing. Must have been hard for him as a child. Plus, they had so little money because only my dad’s father worked and his mother was a stay at home mom. They had 10 kids total when they couldn’t afford it, so the kids all had to work in their early teens, especially the boys. I do not believe you should have more kids than you can comfortably support

I definitely think the same thing. Must have been hard for him as a child. Plus, they had so little money because only my dad’s father worked and his mother was a stay at home mom. They had 10 kids total when they couldn’t afford it, so the kids all had to work in their early teens, especially the boys. I do not believe you should have more kids than you can comfortably support
That's even worse. your grandparents used your father as a sacrificial lamb to prop their daughters up.

I'm definitely having less kids than I can support, btw.

That's even worse. your grandparents used your father as a sacrificial lamb to prop their daughters up.

I'm definitely having less kids than I can support, btw.
Yep. It must have been brutal for him as a teenager. I’m not gonna have any kids, even if I somehow get a gf. I hate the thought of being burdened with kids