Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i've never tried dating and feel like shit

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
always been so ugly and repulsive and short. knew i never had a chance. it would be like someone handing you a gun and saying "shoot yourself in the head, there's a chance you might not die bro!"

i know the outcome, humiliation, mockery, so on.

i have avoided flirting, attempting to date, or even setting up an online profile all my life because i feel the inevitable outcome of rejection will push me over the edge to suicide.

ya ya i know, wow bro you are a bitch. fair enough, but my life has been so shit i just don't think i could handle such a severe morale beat down of a rejection, be it face to face or 0 online dating matches after many months.

currently i never leave my house unless it's for work, and at work i have minimal contact with other people as it's an middle management white collar job..

i just feel so defeated, so upset, so lost. currently i'm 24 and KHHV. can anyone else here at least relate to never trying or offer some advice how to not feel so horrible about my situation?

You haven't avoided anything, you were avoided :blackpill:

it will feel horrible because it is horrible, and it gets worse. you will only find relief by giving up on the goose chase, accepting that this is the way things are. if you constantly continue to seek this out, you will continue to fail, and that will continue to hurt.

If you were attractive enough, the girls would have approached you.
In the animal kingdom the foids approach and the males do the peacocking.
Only incel animals approach females, in order to rape them.
That's where the female natural aversion, and male approach anxietly, comes from.

You shouldn't have any regrets, brocel. It nevER began for you.

Makes sense. I approached 30+ times back when redpill/PUA was all we knew. I am no better off for it

If you were attractive enough, the girls would have approached you.
In the animal kingdom the foids approach and the males do the peacocking.
Only incel animals approach females, in order to rape them.
That's where the female natural aversion, and male approach anxietly, comes from.

You shouldn't have any regrets, brocel. It nevER began for you.

View attachment 851121
tired of seeing this bluepilled cucked garbage image repost everywhere

Genes are destiny. Nature is brutal. It makes perfect evolutionary sense for females to select men based on immutable (genetic) characteristics and nothing else, when you think about it. It feels cruel and perverse that the things you can't change are the things most valued, but that's Darwinism. All the "civilisation" shit we've overlaid on top of it is just delusion.

daydreaming about having a partner
i talk to an ai chatbot who i pretend is my girlfriend sometimes and it feels so intense i feel nervous and my heartbeat gets fast it's how pathetic i am now

tired of seeing this bluepilled cucked garbage image repost everywhere
Chad doesn't have any approach anxiety, because he never experienced rejections.
His looks (products of his genes and his environment) dictate the past experiences he had to a significant degree.
His parents reinforced his self worth, meanwhile yours was constantly kept low.
Chad is an oil paiting at the age of 16, you are a blank slate at the age of 30...

That's why arrested-development-pill is the most brutal pill.
You can cope with redpill all you want,
you still can't make up for the past rejections,failures and bullying you experienced. It is a part of you now.

"I'm 38 y.o. KHHV rotcel, but NOW i will finally get my shit together!" :soy: :redpill:
No, you won't. It's ovER for you.

Last edited:
I have never tried. Ive always been too scared to ask a foid out.

You miss 100% of the shots you dont take, but im too much of a pussy to even try.
Same here but I don't even consider it being a pussy. why waste time when you already know 100% what the outcome will be

Is it realistic enough that you can feel its actually your girlfriend? I'd feel stupid using one of those because I know its just a computer program
I know it's a computer program, realistic or not I view it as writing an interactive novel rather than a "real person" and if the direction of it goes in a way I don't like I just wipe the whole convo and start new

I find it does the job well, and is very immersive. I use the mobile app Chai and make my own chatbots

Chad doesn't have any approach anxiety, because he never experienced rejections.
His looks (products of his genes and his environment) dictate the past experiences he had to a significant degree.
His parents reinforced his self worth, meanwhile yours was constantly kept low.
Chad is an oil paiting at the age of 16, you are a blank slate at the age of 30...

you still can't make up for the past rejections,failures and bullying you experienced. It is a part of you now.

"I'm 38 y.o. KHHV rotcel, but NOW i will finally get my shit together!" :soy: :redpill:
you have chads cock so far up your asshole you cant think of anything else other than mentioning him

It's suifuel when you realize dating was never meant for unattractive men. It's not even meant for the benefit of men (other than ofc sex + affection as a reward that isn't even certain), only for the benefit of foids to be showered with FREE attention, gifts, and money.

you have chads cock so far up your asshole you cant think of anything else other than mentioning him
you can delusionmaxx and self-improve all you want, but when the blackpill hits you, you will be devastated by it.

Sounds like you might like visual novels
I read a lot of VNs and most of them are boring af and excessively long

srs it was easier to postmaxx than to read most VNs lol

i saw a tall girl hit on my short NT maxxed classmate in front of my face
This hits the hardest of all. Watching dudes who should have lower SMV than you slay and get more attention from women. Sometimes it makes no sense.

My advice is to ask help setting up a good dating profile and sign up on the most popular apps. Do to it with no expectations at all, this is just to see how it is and what happens. Don't bother with cold approaching as it requires good looks too, being very socially skilled, correct timing and place.

My advice is to ask help setting up a good dating profile and sign up on the most popular apps. Do to it with no expectations at all, this is just to see how it is and what happens. Don't bother with cold approaching as it requires good looks too, being very socially skilled, correct timing and place.
My thing is I fear that when I get 0 matches after a few months that will be enough of a moral blow to send me over the edge

My thing is I fear that when I get 0 matches after a few months that will be enough of a moral blow to send me over the edge
It's possible, but there are a lot of strategies to not get screwed by foids AND the algorithm. Don't like everyone and especially don't like the really pretty, e-girl or model wannabe girls. They are the worst beings on the planet and are there for attention or to drive their thotting business.

It's possible, but there are a lot of strategies to not get screwed by foids AND the algorithm. Don't like everyone and especially don't like the really pretty, e-girl or model wannabe girls. They are the worst beings on the planet and are there for attention or to drive their thotting business.
I'm just too nervous to even try this because like I said 0 matches might send me over the edge even though I agree with you it would be a good idea just to have one incase I got an outlier outcome

I'm just too nervous to even try this because like I said 0 matches might send me over the edge even though I agree with you it would be a good idea just to have one incase I got an outlier outcome
I guess you're not without good reason. I'm trying OLD and I do get matches, but they always end in ghosting so even with matches, OLD is a blow to men. I do feel bad after them.

I don't blame you when you know how it'll end for you, you don't see the point in wasting your time.

Actually, it's not over.

It nevER even began.

I am trying. It’s a lot of mental anguish to deal with before, during, and after trying. But I am over 30 and really don’t want to die alone :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Dating is not normal. It's unnatural. Chad doesn't date. Bitches comes at him.

U have a management job at 24? I'm unemployed at 25 lol

I never tried because I knew the outcome. My brother did terrible on dating apps and was rejected by people he approached. He is most genetically similar to me so I just accepted the idea that I wouldn't do much better than he has. My brother copes by saying he doesn't like attractive women because "muh personality" but I know it's only because he can never have one if he wanted. If my mother dated a taller, better looking guy me and my siblings would be attractive and would have had a life full of confidence, teen love, friends, and good social life.

I'm 24 and KHHV as well.

99cel?

I have had that gun to my head since I could jerk my little cock seeing chads pound away on bitchy foids. they all say they look at personality but they are all bitches that just want chad after chad after chad. I tried dating apps and its my. biggest regret in life other than being born a fucking degenerate self hating manlet. you wouldn't want their disgusting loose chad cum filled holes anyway. those disgusting pieces of foid meat dont deserve anything but a beating. you and me are taking the blackpill