Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’ve never thought that I would grow up to become an incel

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
Neither did I, but it happened regardless. Bad genes and a bad environment.

Same tbh. I thought I would get a good job and have a wife. But when I was a kid, the world wasn't really going in the direction it is now. There wasn't really social media and dating apps were pretty much nonexistent.

me too as a kid I thought that I would become a successful person and have a family. It's so sad it makes me laugh to think about

Same tbh. I thought I would get a good job and have a wife.
I knew it was over when girls in primary school wanted nothing to do with me, as far as partnering up in times of P.E. I tried to jestermaxx, but it was hard when people tried to use you as a target to assert dominance to get young foids. It did something to me mentally. I couldn't take anyone seriously trying to be casual with me in my all-male high-school. I just stopped caring most of the times after New Years. I hate women and normies. I'm a grown man, I don't need to be your 'friend'. Get the fuck away from me.

Mostly about genes imo
Bad diet, bad parents, and an overall negative environment also play an important role in your development.

We unfortunately don't live in boomer times when we would've gotten a wife,a house and a job easily

We unfortunately don't live in boomer times when we would've gotten a wife,a house and a job easily
all while being a gas station worker with no education, banks and their inflation is the biggest scam ever invented right after holohoax and moon landing

all while being a gas station worker with no education, banks and their inflation is the biggest scam ever invented right after holohoax and moon landing
The boomers truly destroyed the West for their descendants by allowing it to be jewed

my biggest dream when I was young was to become an INCEL

Same man. I was a happy little kid who figured I’d have a wife and big friend group someday. Boy, how wrong I was

@Dneum912 if you had to get famous, that sounds like a fun way tbh

I didn't care much abt fame tbh tho people annoy me enough as it is

Same man. I was a happy little kid who figured I’d have a wife and big friend group someday. Boy, how wrong I was
Same. I think most people who end up being incels wouldn't imagine themselves being in that situation, say...five years ago.

I thought I would have a gf at this point

Same. I think most people who end up being incels wouldn't imagine themselves being in that situation, say...five years ago.
Yeah, agreed. In 8th grade, I didn’t even imagine it would get this bad but I had my suspicions. 10 years ago though, I would have never imagined it because life was good back then. I miss the 2009-2015 era when I was still a child and not a social outcast. Most of my immediate family was still alive back then as well. Never would have thought I’d lose my father at age 19. It was a brutal loss man, because him and me were like best friends who did all kinds of cool car stuff and outdoor projects together. Another nice thing about early childhood is you don’t even have a sex drive or desire for romantic relationships, so you didn’t even have to worry about that back then.

I thought being a good caring person was what mainly mattered and that foids where attracted to different types on men based on their personalities. I was brainwashed by the media to think that foids were thoughtful, caring and would treat us as equals if we treated them as such. Boy how wrong I was.

I'm a grown man, I don't need to be your 'friend'. Get the fuck away from me.
200.gif
Kid Slap GIF by MOODMAN