Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ive never seen a couple where the male didn't have a sharp jawline

SUH

SUH

Veteran
And high forward growth. NOT A SINGLE EXCEPTION. Ive visited like 7 countries. Ive seen couples where the guys are of all races, all heights, norwooding, etc and in. However in every single case the guy either has a sharp jaw or massive chin. Not a single chudlike man ive seen in my life was with a gf or wife Meanwhile im forever fucked because I would need to spend 20000$+ to get surgery and braces to even look acceptable. Be thankful you have a normal bite or normal chin.

i saw a midget spic couple at the corner store today
neither of em had a jaw

i saw a midget spic couple at the corner store today
neither of em had a jaw
blackpill doesn't apply to spics in most cases, unless your neurotic, autistic, and/or deformed

blackpill doesn't apply to spics in most cases, unless your neurotic, autistic, and/or deformed
it absolutely does
my birth is an example of it
Mom got with chad dad who was 10 inches taller than her, white skinned, and jaw and he barely met her requirements

Blackpill is universal. Nobody escapes. The couples you were seeing likely just boomers who formed their pairing before hypergamy went hypernova.

it absolutely does
my birth is an example of it
Mom got with chad dad who was 10 inches taller than her, white skinned, and jaw and he barely met her requirements
Your right also, I wasn’t being literal in my words either, I was quoting from what from what others have said here on this forum.

I think the main reason people say that the bp doesn’t apply to latinos, because they’re not a lot here compared to other ethnic groups, also that people stereotypically see latino men as dark traid, thugs, low inhib, etc.. another reason why latinocels are sometimes doubted as being legitimate around here.

Tbh I doubt it. Having a sharp jawline is sort of rare

Most western European people have big chins and lots of forward growth, and overbites a d recessed jaws are extremely rare there.

Its very common among east asians and west euros, less so among other groups, but even if they're not that common, regardless where I am, the men in couples below 30 ALWAYS have sharp jawlines or big chins no matter how short they are, fat or balding

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back