Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've never seen a blackpill of this magnitude

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★
77o5vg3pgpw41

I'm guessing that was written be a self-loathing incel.
Not that foids aren't like that but they don't tend to express themselves in a way that perfectly proves all of our points in one post.

Too long, too many words just to say it's over.

Not that foids aren't like that but they don't tend to express themselves in a way that perfectly proves all of our points in one post.
Sounds like it's written by a female to me. Clearly one that's some sort of FDSer or browses incel spaces because they're not naturally this self-aware.

I put at least a large portion of it in gender guesser (since I can't find the text to copy and paste) and it came back female as well.

Sounds like it's written by a female to me. Clearly one that's some sort of FDSer or browses incel spaces because they're not naturally this self-aware.
Heh, I think FDS is mostly male as well.

I think that text was written by an incel too.

I put at least a large portion of it in gender guesser (since I can't find the text to copy and paste) and it came back female as well.
damn brutal ngl

Heh, I think FDS is mostly male as well.
I'm sure there's some astroturfers but they also have 70k subs which is much more than whatever is left of incel reddit spaces combined.

By this point it's already attracted many females as well I'm sure. I think most people using those spaces are black females at least that's what it seems like to me just when I read their content.

I mean the mod of /r/AskTruFemcels speaks exactly like this so it's really not hard to find other females espousing the same views online.

I wish with all my heart, that it would rain 0 ph water on that bitch face in gta 5 on pc. :feelshmm: Then all the chads would tell her to "stick to her own kind, they see the fake confidence, and it's creepy" :feelskek:

Last edited:
yeah I posted this article on the forum a couple days ago, I think it was written by a foid who actually was one of the extremely rare foids out there that are incredibly intelligent and are very self-aware.

it does sound like a larp but may be a deranged foid, like FDS foids