Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've never seen a blackpill denier use statistics to back up their arguments

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

gatekept from life
★★★★★
Anytime you see someone online try to refute the blackpill they always resort to anecdotal evidence. "I know a guy who's 5'2 and gets women" "I know a guy that's extremely ugly but still gets women" and it's retarded because firstly there's no way to know they aren't either greatly exaggerating or just straight up lying and secondly even if it is 100% true that is just one example, the exception does not make the rule and there will always be other factors involved. A short guy who has success with women might be able to compensate with his face, an ugly guy might be able to compensate with his height.

We blackpillers have all the actual data behind us, blackpill deniers can only grasp at anecdotes.

normies gonna normie

they themselves recieved teenlove and sex, and have all had multiple partners in life

so u inkys can do the same as them bc logic!:foidSoy:

That's because denying the blackpill is unlogical

Blackpill is scientific, whilst bluepill is idealistic.

In an ideal world, the bluepill would work, but it doesn't so they have to use anecdotal evidence.

In an ideal world, the bluepill would work, but it doesn't so they have to use anecdotal evidence.

That's because normies aren't free thinkers. They literally gain joy from spewing bluepilled nonsense :feelskek:
33656363 4113 4A92 98DF B00176A7B617

This was a comment in response to a video of the "never give up" guy who became a betabuxx for a girl who was most likely using him to pay off her medical treatments.
These foids literally gain joy and feel like a "great person" from spewing nonsense bluepill lies, it's fucking crazy. While blackpillers get called inkwells and losers for pointing out the realities.

normies gonna normie

they themselves recieved teenlove and sex, and have all had multiple partners in life

normies gonna normie

It's crazy, they can't even imagine how bad we have it

That's because normies aren't free thinkers. They literally gain joy from spewing bluepilled nonsense :feelskek:
View attachment 1209024
This was a comment in response to a video of the "never give up" guy who became a betabuxx for a girl who was most likely using him to pay off her medical treatments.
These foids literally gain joy and feel like a "great person" from spewing nonsense bluepill lies, it's fucking crazy. While blackpillers get called inkwells and losers for pointing out the realities.
"Someone will see the beauty in you, not me though teehee" :foidSoy:

I wish the bluepill was right but an idealistic world like that could never exist