Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ive never related to a movie more then this scene from shrek.

• Thread starter Richard spencer
  • Start date
I wonder why people still haven't gotten this message yet.

That scene definitely spoke to me when I saw it for the first time too.. it just seemed to click, but I had no idea why. Didn't know what clicked until I came here and then it all made sense.

Shrek settled for the hideous ogre Fiona, which is good advice.

Not to overanalyse, but pretty dark that even in kids movies they show just how much more female attention you get when magically transformed into a handsome Chad. Not even trying to pretend personality matters.

Omg that hit me hard :feelscry:

I wonder why people still haven't gotten this message yet.
People like to think they´re so nice and genuinly good people. And they probably think when they see this scene that, "I am not like that I care about who you are on the inside" but in reality they don´t. People just like to think the best of themselves but they´re all hypocrites.

Shrek settled for the hideous ogre Fiona, which is good advice.

Not to overanalyse, but pretty dark that even in kids movies they show just how much more female attention you get when magically transformed into a handsome Chad. Not even trying to pretend personality matters.

I always thought this would be me after looksmaxxing.fucking lol.

GUP6sb.gif

It's all ogre.

That scene definitely spoke to me when I saw it for the first time too.. it just seemed to click, but I had no idea why. Didn't know what clicked until I came here and then it all made sense.

robloxiveboy

#180754586Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:41 AM CST
What do you mean by convey my detail to a better extent? Sorry I don't understand what you mean.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#180754781Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:43 AM CST
"What do you mean by convey my detail to a better extent? Sorry I don't understand what you mean."I am requesting for you to describe your concept with more specification.This will ensure that the individuals attempting to assist you can provide you with sufficient advice on table manipulation.
robloxiveboy

#180755495Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:51 AM CST
Oh alright thank you. I mean if you guys have any questions I would love to answer them as a start