Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ive never received a compliment

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Received any foid compliments on my looks except my grandmother. Never. Not one.

Ive also never received a sincere foid compliment about anything. Anything. Ive received male compliments on very rare oxcassions. The only compliment I remember receiving in 2020 was from a .co cel mentioning me in a thread asking to name noteworthy substance posters. I am till this day still touched by that and even made a screenshot for in my dropbox.

Obviously I do not count forced social convention niceities like have a good day (not even a compliment jfl) or people trying to sell/scam me shit.

Meanwhile foids complain about catcalling lmfao

Brutal noteplypill incoming

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal. I think I might be the same. Can’t remember ever being complimented other than from family members (doesn’t count).

I don't know you bro but I at least never was annoyed or could complain about your posts.
Do you have anything you're proud of or what you would want to be recognized by others?

Tbh, I didn’t recieve a compliment from foids aswell, in my entire life. :feels:

its actually depressing that most men dont even get complimented too. ( except chad) which is why most men will remember each and every genuine compliment ( especially from a female) that they will ever get, because its something thats so rare and unexpected.