Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've never met a man whose life improved after age 23 or so

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
All the guys I knew from college, worked with, or played pickup ball over the years never escaped these two things:

- becoming bald or losing a good amount of hair
- getting fatter or more bloated

I've never see a man escape that, especially after 30. Also, unless they were married (beta buxxing :soy: ) they never had any women in their life, aside from a rare landwhale or post wall hag.

I dare to list some examples of men you know who actually improved their life past college age. I honestly wish it were possible.

So let's assume what I wrote is mostly true. Why does any man even bother to stay alive after their youth is done?

"no bro 23 year olds are still volcels that can ascend. Only 25 and up are the real incels :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"

Chad's life is always good after 23

That is true. What happens in the first 20 yrs of your life defines the rest for 99% of people.

life only gets worse with age

tbh my life got better because I careermaxxed and wealthmaxxed and to some degree stopped giving as much of a fuck about toilets
plus my childhood and youth was absolute shit, it couldn’t have got worse tbh
my life is still utter shit but at least I have lots of copes

tbh my life got better because I careermaxxed and wealthmaxxed and to some degree stopped giving as much of a fuck about toilets

what are some good inexpensive copes for an oldcel? that don't involve drugs or alcohol

tbh I've been steadily losing weight as time goes by, but it doesn't make me look better

Life is a decay game.

F48DABBF 3BC1 4933 9357 84DA4FA266DF

Yea, neither have I, come to think of it.

my life got better because I careermaxxed and wealthmaxxed and to some degree stopped giving as much of a fuck about toilets

Can relate. My worst times were in schools(7..18 years old).

once you hit your 20s, It's all downhill from there
:cryfeels:

Women who don't like bald big-bellied men are weak women who can't handle a real man.

I never experienced teen love or any affection at all in my wretched existence. Now I'm 22 years old and my health is already rapidly declining and crippling me after an injury. My best years were from 12-16 because I could play vidya without someone harassing me

me approaching 24 and still a touchless virgin - :cryfeels:

I dont know how wizardcels cope

I'm 24 now. Last year when I was 23 I looked at my life, saw how much of a loser I was, and concluded that it was for the best to kill myself already. — But I decided to continue fighting! I'm still suffering but I'm too stubborn to die. Now it is my goal to become a success story so that I will become an inspiration to people proving that you can change your life and go from being a loser to being a success.

Last edited:
I'm 24 now. Last year when I was 23 I looked at my life, saw how much of a loser I was, and concluded that it was for the best to kill myself already. - But I decided to continue fighting! I'm still suffering but I'm too stubborn to die. Now it is my goal to become a success story so that I will become an inspiration to people proving that you can change your life and go from being a loser to being a success.
If you're under 6' it's not happening, sorry to break it to you.

Life will only get worse, never forget

nonchads at age 23 are already "creepy" if they're doing anything besides patiently sit around to get picked by an older woman or a single mom

their lives don't get better whic his why the self-delusion picks up around that age, caring about politics picks up, "i don't judge others" picks up, etc
I'm 24 now. Last year when I was 23 I looked at my life, saw how much of a loser I was, and concluded that it was for the best to kill myself already. - But I decided to continue fighting! I'm still suffering but I'm too stubborn to die. Now it is my goal to become a success story so that I will become an inspiration to people proving that you can change your life and go from being a loser to being a success.
we need more 25+ threads ngl

Yep. If you're incel after 23 then it really is over

Also you just age and the skin of your face ends up looking worse. I already look older than 5 years ago just from that. Even if I fix norwood with transplants my skin will still look worse

This is exactly what Logan paul said.

It would be much better if the average life expectancy was 23 tbh. There's no need to be alive any longer

Gonna be a GrAYcel here and say that this isn't true. It's 25 / 26.

The average age of an NBA player is 26. The average age of an NFL player is 26. These are exceptions, yeah, but they are examples of people whose lives got better and who women want to fuck. Generally, most athletic players are younger than that, due to older athletes still sticking around causing the average age to move up, but still.

There's still some time if you are 20-25.

Once you hit 26 or 27, it's all downhill from there.

Last edited:
Chad's life is always good after 23

Yes. I read true a story about a man who was literally named Chad. He was 40 years old, unemployed, lived with his grandmother, played his guitar all day and still had sex with minors and other young women all the time. I read it online and the poster swore it was true.
I'm 24 now. Last year when I was 23 I looked at my life, saw how much of a loser I was, and concluded that it was for the best to kill myself already. — But I decided to continue fighting! I'm still suffering but I'm too stubborn to die. Now it is my goal to become a success story so that I will become an inspiration to people proving that you can change your life and go from being a loser to being a success.

Yep. If you're incel after 23 then it really is over

"no bro 23 year olds are still volcels that can ascend. Only 25 and up are the real incels :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"

That is true. What happens in the first 20 yrs of your life defines the rest for 99% of people.

life only gets worse with age

This is exactly what Logan paul said.

It would be much better if the average life expectancy was 23 tbh. There's no need to be alive any longer

me approaching 24 and still a touchless virgin - :cryfeels:

I dont know how wizardcels cope

Im literally planning to kill myself on my 25th birthday atm. It’s later this year. I made a post about in on the 28th of April.

Last edited:
It's so fucking over. Why did they lie to us? Are we here just to suffer?

Ezgif 3 42184ac387bd

Because Test drops around that age tbh

At least they can still cope with videogames and things like that

Every guy in my family descended extremely hard after 30, and they all mog me.

what are some good inexpensive copes for an oldcel? that don't involve drugs or alcohol

My favourites are:
- computer games
- playing piano
- cycling & mountain biking
- hiking/walking groups (find one for older people)
- cooking food quality food

I also read a lot. Getting stuck into a good book really takes your mind of everything else.

25 is cope you need to be dead for a few months cuz what if stacey rapes ur corpse in the morgue? Alivecel=fakecel