Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’ve never heard lingo funnier than ours

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
What subculture has better lingo than us? I have never heard any other made up lingo that was more funny than ours. We even crack normies up.

What subculture has better lingo than us? I have never heard any other made up lingo that was more funny than ours. We even crack normies up.
I always thought chan lingo was pretty funny even if most of it has been reappropriated by normalfags nowadays.

I always thought chan lingo was pretty funny even if most of it has been reappropriated by normalfags nowadays.
And soon our lingo will be taken over by the normfags too. They already use Chad and Stacy.

No lingo for your face

brb khhv currycel ldar over smv

And soon our lingo will be taken over by the normfags too. They already use Chad and Stacy.
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Isnt chan lingo ours? Aren’t we pretty similar? Isn’t that where incels originated?

Last edited:
The lingo is really good, even if some of it gets copied we will always be one step ahead.

Tbhngl , i called indians "curries" while watching the news with my mom

I’ve heard normies calling things based and calling each other simps at my school

Isn’t most of it either 4chan or redpill terms? Foid and jfl are the only ones that are original