Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ''I've never had sex with my wife''

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/hcmk9n/ive_never_had_sex_with_my_wife/

Wow, this is a whole new level of "dead bedroom."

JFL at marriage. Chances are the foid is probably sucking off Chad behind.

Of course there is a subcuckit for that
Screen Shot 2020 07 14 at 72811 PM

Well I'd say that if this isn't LARP, then he's worse off than me.
Brutal.

What the fuck

Holy fuck hes the ultimate cuck. Cant wait to hear about how his wife fucks a random one night stand

He's been waiting for sex for almost 10 years. From his own wife. So over.

Gauranteed she's getting tagged on the side.

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that's. That's just.
I'm afraid to look into the comments.

Holy fuck hes the ultimate cuck. Cant wait to hear about how his wife fucks a random one night stand
Yeah, I'm sure she is having sex on a regular basis. And her husband is betabuxing her hard. What a cuck.

this is why premarital sex caught on tbh

Isn't the marriage invalid without consummating it?

And we know he's the only one who isn't having sex. :feelshehe:

How the fuck can you let it get that bad in the first place?
1 month with no sex with your bride, and I would be like: Fuck this, I am out.

Imagine even dating without sex, let alone marrying.

i find it hilarious how soys always start off by clarifying they side with feminism so they don't get crucified by other soys.

i still cant believe sex even exists tbh, it's just so hard to process how normal it is for other people.

This can't be classified as a dead bedroom, because for something to be dead it must be alive first JFL.

He's been waiting for sex for almost 10 years. From his own wife. So over.
Even the bible does not permit such a thing to happen:

But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.

~ 1 Corinthians 7:2

The husband should fulfill his wife’s sexual needs, and the wife should fulfill her husband’s needs.

~ 1 Corinthians 7:3

Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

~ 1 Corinthians 7:5

I doubt the wife even loves him. Why he hasn't divorced is beyond me.
This can't be classified as a dead bedroom, because for something to be dead it must be alive first JFL.

In a way yeah. He has reasonable grounds for annulment.

I already read this one a few weeks ago, it's unimaginable to me, why any man would to this to himself.

Even the bible does not permit such a thing to happen:

But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.

~ 1 Corinthians 7:2

The husband should fulfill his wife’s sexual needs, and the wife should fulfill her husband’s needs.

~ 1 Corinthians 7:3

Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

~ 1 Corinthians 7:5

I doubt the wife even loves him. Why he hasn't divorced is beyond me.

In a way yeah. He has reasonable grounds for annulment.

Please dude stop with the religious nonsense, many of the men who "were in God's favor" like King Solomon or King David had HUNDREDS of concubines, HUNDREDS

All these men, like Samson, Moses, etc were described as handsome, God clearly loves and favors Chad

Hes the only one not getting any action in that marriage

This is what awaits subhumans who ascend

Is being an incel worse than this? I'd argue its not.

JFL this is what awaits you for those of you vocels and mentalcels that think you can ascend.

Is being an incel worse than this? I'd argue its not.

marriedcels might be legit.

jfl at people laughing at incels and saying "at least I found a woman to get married to"

I'm pretty sure you can declare the marriage null for this in most countries

She will get pregnant at some point and say it's a miracle.

Nice story, he should read it to her kids for bedtime

you're not entitled to your wife's pussy, sweaty :soy::soy::soy:

The cucked laws make it so that even if the marriage is not consumated, the wife can still loot half his husbands hard earned money. And demand alimony on top of that.

Hence why they had

No its because they were kings, a handsome man with regular income could not afford that

They became kings because they had God's favor, its just a funny little coincidence that its really only handsome men BORN TO BE great that have God's favor, this so called "good" and "loving" God who judges "fairly"

Because, clearly, if the bitch hasn't put out in God knows how many years before marriage, once you're trapped she will.

Yup Null and Void

He obviously likes being a cuck because he could walk away at any time
The cucked laws make it so that even if the marriage is not consumated, the wife can still loot half his husbands hard earned money. And demand alimony on top of that.

Yeah because he stayed with the dumb foid after a year it’s common law

Last edited:
Biblically he can legally rape her JFL this modern pussy world.