Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ive never had less will to live than when i see window reflections

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Please don’t tell me this is more accurate than a mirror or even slightly accurate

Whenever i look at my reflection in my phone’s screen when it goes dark, at a dark car window when outside, or my laptop sceeen when it goes back, i see the ugliest person i’ve ever seen. I mean i could look up textbook ugly peoples on google images and they look better than i do. I see the most unsettling grotesque creature ive ever seen. Mirror is suicide-inducing but copeable. On the other hand reflection in window mirror or laptop screen.... holy fucking shot my bros

Mirrors should be abolished. I hate to be reminded how ugly i am.

Last edited:
Yeah I've noticed this too. Unfortunately yes most mirrors are designed to be flattering.Put up in rooms with good lighting on purpose, etc. It's over.

I need to wear glasses (short sighted) but I often don't for this very reason. Not having to see your face/frame is a great cope for blindcels.

just open the window bro

The front camera of your phone is even worse tbh

I look somewhat normal when looking at my face reflection from far away (15+ ft or 4+ meters.) Buses, trams, building windows etc. sometimes make me think I look normal.
Up close I look subhuman and in photos I look like a bloated 13 year old subhuman with a melting face.

Just smash all windows and mirrors theory.

Just look at the ground theory

The window pill reflected all of my insecurities right back at me