Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ive never had a conversation/smalltalk with a foid

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
everytime i tried to approach a foid, they gave one worded answers or seemed uninterested and i had to carry the conversation, or sometimes they straight up laughed in my face .
a foid has never approached :cryfeels: , except if they needed something from me .

then people wonder why i turned out non - nt. Ive never talked to my foid for more than a single minute except family members.

this was all before my inceldom btw cus ik IT fags are gonna say ' muh women can sense your incel vibes ', i dont even bother to strike up conversations with foids anymore

Me as well, no conversations or interactions as so many here absurdly describe, me being bewildered by how exactly they're so casually talking and having conversations with foids, especially over text; foids approaching you is especially unlikely to happen, considering they don't even want you to approach them with your unattractiveness and the nearly unlimited options they're given with hypergamy and foid privilege regardless of their standards. :feelsclown:

I had some but my autisms and neediness screwed me up

everytime i tried to approach a foid, they gave one worded answers or seemed uninterested and i had to carry the conversation, or sometimes they straight up laughed in my face .
a foid has never approached :cryfeels: , except if they needed something from me .

then people wonder why i turned out non - nt. Ive never talked to my foid for more than a single minute except family members.

this was all before my inceldom btw cus ik IT fags are gonna say ' muh women can sense your incel vibes ', i dont even bother to strike up conversations with foids anymore
I never touched a girl

Me as well, no conversations or interactions as so many here absurdly describe, me being bewildered by how exactly they're so casually talking and having conversations with foids:feelsclown:
foids think im trynna hit on them , when im not i just wanna talk

Me neither, I was also never approached by one, on the contrary, I always repulsed them while chads and even normies attracted them like a moth is attracted to flames. I have a really weird face.

I have never had in real life. Only online when I was beta orbiter one time and bluepilled. I was always carrying the conversation and was only one to initiate it but kept doing that shit because I was desperate and it was only foid I had ever talked to. I am really pissed off i cucked myself that hard, but at least it will never happen again.

outside of work related stuff, i don't know how to communicate with females