Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've never finished a book in my life

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
I've never really been interested in books. Even as a kid, when my teacher gave me a book to read, I would just read it partially and then put it aside. Can anyone else relate? I think this is the main reason why I'm so bad at studying, writing and everything. Or maybe it is just my low iq idk.

It’s OVER for Illiteratecels

As an incel you eventually start losing interest in many aspects of life that are not inserting your willie inside a hole but that's still weird tbhngl.
Have you ever finished a video-game?

Last edited:
Not really man. I used to love reading books before my attention span went to shit.

I get what you mean. I've stopped reading ever since I finished uni, but I recognize the value of it. My IQ has been stagnant ever since.

I used to be an eloquentcel, now I sounds like an illiteratecel -especially with my shitty accent.

As an incel you eventually start losing interest in many aspects of life that are not inserting in your willie inside a hole but that's still weird tbhngl.
Have you ever finished a video-game?
Yeah many times. Video games helped me to impove my english. I've always been good at English exams because of it. Even though I've never read a single book in my entire life, i used to enjoy reading articles from wikipedia etc. because I had so much spare time during HS.

Try to read other stuffs than books like comics or something else than u can enjoy

Yeah many times. Video games helped me to impove my english. I've always been good at English exams because of it. Even though I've never read a single book in my entire life, i used to enjoy reading articles from wikipedia etc. because I had so much spare time during HS.
Incel trait vol. 3847382: you've always been good at English

I read a fuckton of books when I was a kid, probably over 300, because I had no friends and nothing to do.

I would read books when I was younger. Now I don't remember the last page I read, it's over.

last one i finished was ER's manifesto, and it will most definitely be the last book i will read from start to finish

fucking retard same

can't even read 1 or 2 pages if it doesn't interest me
over for low attention spancels

I used to mainly read halo and gears of war novels as well as star wars and in January I read the bourne sanction which was a good book but I rarely read now as have lost all motivation to anything, I even have stopped doing my hobbies as I just feel it is all pointless so why bother.