Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I've Never Felt Warmth

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I've been in the hot sun and had a fever but I've never felt true warmth.

I'm lying in bed now thinking how cold my body feels but I realize it's radiating warmth right now but I can't feel it.

If there was a girl next to me I could feel her warmth radiating from her.

People can't feel their own warmth but they can feel others.

Sex is actually an experience of literal heat from being warmed by the heat of the human body.

I remember @Total Imbecile made a thread about how pussy is really hot inside but it made me think how hot the human body is as a whole.

I hope when I get to Japan I finally will be able to experience true warmth.

Do you legitimately believe you will find a Japanese wife who wants to be with you simply because she's attracted to you boyo?

Come get some warmth

Last edited:
I cope with hot water bottles, tea and a heating blanket but its not the same.

Imagine the most sensitive and pleasurable part of your body being surrounded by warm pussy juice, I imagine it must be like heating up nutella in a microwave and sticking your dick in it srs, sex is all about validation and heat exchange

Its sad that well never get to experience it, or at least Im 99.9999% sure I wont
Do you legitimately believe you will find a Japanese wife who wants to be with you simply because she's attracted to you boyo?
If hes tall and has blue eyes then his expectations are not unrealistic

We have missed out on so much.

i want to be loved so badly

I have it next to me right now. Cuddling with it puts my mind at ease but it is cold.

I cope with hot water water, tea and a heating blanket but its not the same.

Imagine the most sensitive and pleasurable part of your body being surrounded by warm pussy juice, I imagine it must be like heating up nutella in a microwave and sticking your dick in it srs, sex is all about validation and heat exchange

Its sad that well never get to experience it, or at least Im 99.9999% sure I wont

If hes tall and has blue eyes then his expectations are not unrealistic

IMG 6837

Heat exchange is truly the validation we all seek not some momentary animalistic thrusting.

Nice way to phrase it, I wouldnt've thought of that wording but that is want I want the most.

I want to feel warmth.

@Total Imbecile deserves that right now. Good thing waifus are object oriented (like in programming) so we each get to have our own. @Raiden as a STEMcel knows exactly what I'm talking about.

We have missed out on so much.
Think about how much you think you missed out on, now times that by 3, that’s much much we actually missed out on.

Just douse yourself in gasoline bro

Nty not monkmaxxing

1963001.jpg

I want the burning heat of manko to embrace me.

Let it purify me in its radiance.

Nty not monkmaxxing

1963001.jpg

I want the burning heat of manko to embrace me.

Let it purify me in its radiance.

We need to show this to the copers over at r/MGTOW, they should all go monk mode and self immolate

Good thing waifus are object oriented (like in programming) so we each get to have our own.
private final static int[ ] range_date = [7,8,9,10];

Think about how much you think you missed out on, now times that by 3, that’s much much we actually missed out on.

Fuck this is true, we're only getting to experience like 10% of life total. Normies experience around 70% of life, chadlite 90% and Chad gets the full 100% experience. I wanna die.

Just run Thermal energy Transfer game bro.

Having someone to hold at night... I can only imagine how well I would sleep if I had that.

I think that’s what the mainstream doesn’t really understand about inceldom. For most men it’s not about sex. Unless you are a quad or have such an unlucky combination of genetics, any man can get sex. You just have to drop all morality and become a sexual predator. Take advantage of drunk chicks like Chad does. That or abandon all standards. A 40 yr old STI riddled methhead will probably fuck you. That or you can just pay a prostitute.

But of course, those are not solutions because that’s not what the vast majority of incels want. They want love and validation. From a woman who is their approximate equal in terms of attractiveness. They want a culture that offers them a realistic chance at marrying that person and starting a family while young. They want to be held to the standard men were more in the past, a good man who is there. Not having to compete with Tinder, or for women who have no concept of loyalty.

You see, there will be a few incels who have absurd expectations about what kind of women they can attract. There are also others who are simply so terrified of intimacy, they prefer to believe they are incapable of attracting a woman. But my impression of the incel community is one of normal men who are frustrated by their culture. A few generations ago most of the men who flood these forums would already have women. It’s not men who have changed.

I’m betting there are a good number of men here who would prefer to simply hold and be held by a beautiful young woman who loves them, rather than fucking a beautiful young woman.

Last edited:
>not into necrophilia
Normies out reeeeee.

Good luck in japan boyo

It's over for HeatCels.

Its over for us coldcels...