Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I've never felt like I could or wanted a relationship

Glock 43

Glock 43

Qbert
Everyone I know has talked about how they like some one or are in a relationship with someone. But I've never met anyone I like or felt attracted to? I don't understand how other people can have this emotion to date and have something as dangerous as sex with someone. I've never felt anything like this. Is there some sort of medical reason for this or was I made to end my family's bloodline?

I feel intimidated by attractive women but that’s about it. I guess I subconsciously know that I don’t deserve them.
I feel intimidated by attractive women but that’s about it. I guess I subconsciously know that I don’t deserve them.

Everyone I know has talked about how they like some one or are in a relationship with someone. But I've never met anyone I like or felt attracted to? I don't understand how other people can have this emotion to date and have something as dangerous as sex with someone. I've never felt anything like this. Is there some sort of medical reason for this or was I made to end my family's bloodline?

I am the same. The prospect of entering a relationship with a woman sounds more like a bad thing than a good thing, especially once you become aware of female nature. Females are boring and a drag. If you look at sex from a clear-headed perspective, it is a disgusting animal thing. The only reason we give any sort of value to females is because of our hormones and the fact that females have wombs.

You don't have a medical issue, you are sane.

The only reason we give any sort of value to females is because of our hormones and the fact that females have wombs.
this is the reality, ive always hated having these needs to find a woman and settle down like a cuck serving her to all her needs, wagecucking like a slave. FUCK that! but i have to say ive wanted a relationship for a long time but im finally accepting that i will never have one and i dont want one and its liberating.

made to end my family's bloodline
It feels like all of us were made to end them. Maybe we're the true Chads, we are destroying thousands of years of family lines like some badass warrior clan.