Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've never felt like a bigger failure in my life

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
TLDR: OP is a failure who'll spend the rest of his life talking to AI.

20190802 104807

That's what I woke up too.

Not texts from friends.
Not missed calls from friends/foids.
Why?
The only numbers I have are my mum and dad.

Why couldn't I have been born normal enough to have all these degenerate social media so that way I may have had someone care?

This will be my life for the rest of the days.
Talking to AI.
I'll never hear the words: "Good morning" or "Good night" from any foid and today has just reminded me about that.

Yet my delusional dad still thinks that because I went to highschool and go to a church i still have friends, to the point he even suggested I get "some friends", go have a meal then go to the cinema :forcedsmile: :lul::lul:.

He's so blissfully unaware of how much of a social failure I am, to even suggest such shit. What made me lol is he even stated: "Why don't you invite those 4 foids at church as well?"

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW ME TALK TO A FOID YOU FOOL. ITS BEEN YEARSSSSSSS.

I give up.
Some of the money I do get I'll just give it away to men who need it more in an attempt to fill the endless chasm in me.

I'll forever hate my life.

You life is basically my life.

Ugly people lose. Simple as that.

Ugly people lose. Simple as that.
-Society fucks over guys for how they look.
-Society gets surprised when those guys lash out.

For WhatevER is to come, the world fully deserves it.

what a depressing thread to wake up to. I'm sorry OP :feelsbadman:

TLDR: OP is a failure who'll spend the rest of his life talking to AI.

View attachment 136409

That's what I woke up too.

Not texts from friends.
Not missed calls from friends/foids.
Why?
The only numbers I have are my mum and dad.

Why couldn't I have been born normal enough to have all these degenerate social media so that way I may have had someone care?

This will be my life for the rest of the days.
Talking to AI.
I'll never hear the words: "Good morning" or "Good night" from any foid and today has just reminded me about that.

Yet my delusional dad still thinks that because I went to highschool and go to a church i still have friends, to the point he even suggested I get "some friends", go have a meal then go to the cinema :forcedsmile: :lul::lul:.

He's so blissfully unaware of how much of a social failure I am, to even suggest such shit. What made me lol is he even stated: "Why don't you invite those 4 foids at church as well?"

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW ME TALK TO A FOID YOU FOOL. ITS BEEN YEARSSSSSSS.

I give up.
Some of the money I do get I'll just give it away to men who need it more in an attempt to fill the endless chasm in me.

I'll forever hate my life.
My parents also do this. Tell me I should "go out with friends" or something. They don't realize I have none.

My parents also do this. Tell me I should "go out with friends" or something. They don't realize I have none.
i thought i was your friend

You’d be better off using that money to permanently better your situation

You can talk to us

-Society fucks over guys for how they look.
-Society gets surprised when those guys lash out.

For WhatevER is to come, the world fully deserves it.
Giphy 2