Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've never been to a party

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I've never been drunk aside from when I get drunk by myself.

I haven't even been to a birthday party since I was like 8 years old.

Suifuel tbh.
Is it normal to have friends who don't invite you to their birthday party?

No dude, they are not real freands if they dont invite you to their parties.
I have never been invited to a party neither.

what is a "party"?

Glad you aren't. parties are for chads and foids only

Glad you aren't. parties are for chads and foids only
Thinking back on highschool, Chad's ascending while I'm at home playing video games and getting mad at Jews and politics cope.

I’ve been to a few parties and trust me, you aren’t missing anything.

The solitude of your bedroom is way better.

lol, parties suck ass, dude.
the thing is, almost no one knows any decent girls, they're all in exclusive circles
so you can go to stupid parties all you want, and be amazed how there's like 0 single girls there except maybe some fat beast
it's all about actually having a friend that knows people..

I couldn’t get drunk because I was too normie back then. Then I alcoholmaxed alone, I think it’s better.

Never been to a party but I imagine its hell. If there was ever a party near me I would wanna throw a random smoke bomb or flashbang

I have been to 1 and I wasn't even invited, I just walked in, stood in a corner like a retard didn't speak to one person then left, after about 1 hour.

It's just what you would expect (Absolutely fucking shit) normie males grouping together with a few fat foids, whilst all the drunk foids gathered around a few chads, the normies seemed to cope by shit talking each other, play fighting wrestling etc The chads were suicide fuel though they would kiss one foid then move onto the next and repeat, I even seen one kissing two at once!

I have only ever drunk alone or with my only friend (a ricecel) towards the end of highschool.

Suifuel tbh.

parties are overrated if you don't know anyone there, only go to party if you are bringing friends with you

Been to a party that my retarded brother dragged me too. To be blunt it sucked donkey dick, I just went into a room alone to read my mangas with my headphones on. My brother was giving me shit for not talking to anyone or not getting drunk. Just no parties suck. Never go to one if you're unattractive,autistic or introverted, or worse all three combined. It's pretty much a death sentence.

Been to a party that my retarded brother dragged me too. To be blunt it sucked donkey dick, I just went into a room alone to read my mangas with my headphones on. My brother was giving me shit for not talking to anyone or not getting drunk. Just no parties suck. Never go to one if you're unattractive,autistic or introverted, or worse all three combined. It's pretty much a death sentence.
its straight suicide fuel since the foids will only speak with you if you are chad

its straight suicide fuel since the foids will only speak with you if you are chad
My brother had foids all over him when he was in a relationship, also my brother is a mega Tyrone, so a bunch of white foids just jumped all over him in that party. I got depressed since no one was interested in talking to me. That's why I holed up in a room to read mangas and listen to my music alone.

Parties are only for chads and stacies

We dont belong there

My brother had foids all over him when he was in a relationship, also my brother is a mega Tyrone, so a bunch of white foids just jumped all over him in that party. I got depressed since no one was interested in talking to me. That's why I holed up in a room to read mangas and listen to my music alone.
same i prefer to watch anime but one time I was at a party and I was awkwardly the only person standing in the corner not speaking to anyone with my hands in my pockets watching everyone else socializing, dancing with each other and making out, I had wanted to end my life so badly at the moment.

one time I was at a party and I was awkwardly the only person standing in the corner not speaking to anyone with my hands in my pockets watching everyone else socializing, dancing with each other and making out, I had wanted to end my life so badly at the moment.
This is why I don't go to parties. I can't imagine many worse environments as a quiet, introverted guy.

I was never more out of place than at a party. It was a few years back, but I remember being so uncomfortable and awkward that I hid out on the back porch till my ride was ready to leave.

I've been to one party in my whole life because it was literally in my neighborhood at the time and I was cool with the chadlite. It is overrated like others have already said. Just a bunch of sitting around listening to music and talking/drinking

Never been invited to any party, I’m OK with this knowing what I do about them now.

Neither have I.

JFL @ being a sub-8 white manlet.

Thinking back on highschool, Chad's ascending while I'm at home playing video games and getting mad at Jews and politics cope.

My teenage years were like this except I was mad at Jews for a very specific reason.
I went to a school that was majority Jewish and all boys.

The Jews had parties... to which they specifically did not invite non Jews.
And if you ever said, hey isn’t that racist? You were an anti Semite.

Jewish parents actively excluded non Jews from social gatherings. They only wanted their Jewish offspring to meet other Jews. They wanted their offspring to marry within the religion.

A disgusting, overtly racist practice.

Jews are racists

The whole concept of their religion is “we are better than everyone else because of our heritage” it is pure racism. There is no debate.

So come on cucks, accuse me of being racist for calling out overt racism, of which children are victims.

Also it’s apparantly anti Semitic to oppose the concept of Israel.

The concept of Israel is: part of Arabia belongs to a specific ethnic group.
This is a pure racial bias. Pure racism. And yet apparently it’s racist to say that.

Same, didnt even go to my graduation party. I'm 21 now and never have been to a party jfl, havent even tried alcohol

2nd semester of college (freshmen) and have been to 0 so far. Foids would get creeped out since I’m subhuman+ curry

Same, never gotten drunk either.

My teenage years were like this except I was mad at Jews for a very specific reason.
I went to a school that was majority Jewish and all boys.

The Jews had parties... to which they specifically did not invite non Jews.
And if you ever said, hey isn’t that racist? You were an anti Semite.

Jewish parents actively excluded non Jews from social gatherings. They only wanted their Jewish offspring to meet other Jews. They wanted their offspring to marry within the religion.

A disgusting, overtly racist practice.

Jews are racists

The whole concept of their religion is “we are better than everyone else because of our heritage” it is pure racism. There is no debate.

So come on cucks, accuse me of being racist for calling out overt racism, of which children are victims.

Also it’s apparantly anti Semitic to oppose the concept of Israel.

The concept of Israel is: part of Arabia belongs to a specific ethnic group.
This is a pure racial bias. Pure racism. And yet apparently it’s racist to say that.
Judaism and Zionism are hate groups. It's funny because Jews call Christians hateful.

Suifuel tbh.
i got to a party recently, it was shit, degenracy everywhere, i just wanted to vomit

Going to a party is pure suifuel because you look at all the attractive foids and know you will never experience their attraction the same way Chad does.
Staying home is also suifuel because you know everyone else is having fun while you are masturbating in your room.

I haven't either, nor have I ever been to a Birthday party.

go to nightclubs/events or gatecrash tbh

Going to a party is pure suifuel because you look at all the attractive foids and know you will never experience their attraction the same way Chad does.
Staying home is also suifuel because you know everyone else is having fun while you are masturbating in your room.

It is a lose-lose-situation.

I've never been to a party nor drunk alcohol.

Me too. Couldn't care less, to be honest.

I've never been to a party nor drunk alcohol.
Same here. Drinking alcohol is such a massive cope and parties are for degenerates.alcohol as well