Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've never been rejected by a woman

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Because I've been rejected by a women

Ive never approached

Can't be rejected if you don't approach :feelsthink:

If no women approaches when ur outside u know they dont want u
Most normies don't get approached lmao only chads get approached. Doesn't mean that normies can't get laid

Most normies don't get approached lmao only chads get approached. Doesn't mean that normies can't get laid
I will never approach its rover

Time to ldar

I've been rejected several times

i approached and got rejected and tbh i feel like a dummy for even approaching and very cringey every time i rememeber it

if i approached one they will be in trauma for the rest of their lives how a guy like me thought had a chance with her.

I've approached plenty of times and its pointless if you're ugly. The reason some of guys get hundreds of rejections is because they do this retarded PUA cold approaching thing. You can approach women if they find you attractive, and women wear their hearts on their sleeves. I saw this one coworker who took tren and was good looking have women giggling and biting their lips when they saw him. Towards me they just sneered and gave me grimaces even when I was only talking about work related stuff that had to be dealt with. If you're the former guy, you can approach, if you're the latter like me, you should never.