Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've never been invited to a party

U

uglyautisticrice

In need of teen love
★★
Last time I had a party with friends or invited to a party was my 10th birthday which I celebrated at a buffet. Then I wanted to play hide and seek with my bros and this girls mom laughed and said I was too old to play games like that. THen I went to chucky cheeses to cope in the arcade. Around 10 I was invited to a few parties but since I became a teenager I have never been invited to a party. Not only did I miss out on teen love, I missed out on normal social experiences. Also right now i have no real life friends.

Same here, welcome home

It's over. Take the teen party pill

same here if youve been to a party your a fakecel

I was invited to a party once, a birthday party arranged by the parents of an acquaintance when I was below the age of 10 that is. That is all, end of and goodbye for now.

I wish I was never invited to that birthday party today...

My grandma set up a surprise 16th birthday party for me
She was able to get a hold of my one friend but since he was a loser as well he only had one other friend to bring along.
So my 16th birthday was just my friend, his friend, and my brother playing Halo 2 via system link with a bunch of old relatives sitting around.

I haven't been invited to any sort of social event since middle school though.

My grandma set up a surprise 16th birthday party for me
She was able to get a hold of my one friend but since he was a loser as well he only had one other friend to bring along.
So my 16th birthday was just my friend, his friend, and my brother playing Halo 2 via system link with a bunch of old relatives sitting around.

I haven't been invited to any sort of social event since middle school though.
actually mogs me, thinking back to it its fucking pathetic i have not had a birthday party in at least 5 years let alone have a friend over at my house

In need of teen love

Last time I had a party with friends or invited to a party was my 10th birthday which I celebrated at a buffet. Then I wanted to play hide and seek with my bros and this girls mom laughed and said I was too old to play games like that. THen I went to chucky cheeses to cope in the arcade. Around 10 I was invited to a few parties but since I became a teenager I have never been invited to a party. Not only did I miss out on teen love, I missed out on normal social experiences. Also right now i have no real life friends.
Same here, welcome home

same
my childhood and teenage years are a blur, I've made no memories

same
my childhood and teenage years are a blur, I've made no memories
this. i don't even think im a real person anymore

I wish I was never invited to that birthday party today...
FF5977E4 5E27 45F1 A496 3E1BC7508B9D

Not being invited to a party = nobody likes you and even if they liked you, none of their friends will like u

Same, who needs party anyways
I can't stand with lots of people, especially seeing them laughing, feels like they're making fun of me
I came to party just for the food