Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've never been a "laugher", is this an incel trait?

BFP

BFP

Banned
-
I noticed that some people laugh easily of any minor dumb thing.
On the other hand, i usually don't think things are funny unless it's high IQ irony/sarcasm.
I almost never laugh out loud, i usually just smile and air comes out of my nose.
Maybe it's the effect of years of depression, or just a personality trait i was born with, i don't know.

just lol if you're not laughing like teenage girls or happy chads

I've never had a reason to laugh, except when St Nick shot up his school on Valentine's Day.

i only laugh when i see high octane rage/suicide fuel posts here. i cant even get angry anymore.

I dont laugh very often, i do find things to be funny but not lol funny.

I have a pretty lively sense of humor, I often laugh at things others don't notice/interpret the way I do, and I'm good at making other people laugh too.

I've been told I laugh like these clowns. It's over.

Laughing loudly is a chad trait. I’m quiet as a mouse

I have a pretty lively sense of humor, I often laugh at things others don't notice/interpret the way I do, and I'm good at making other people laugh too.

incels are rarely good at making people laugh
i suck at that
making people laugh is actually a cornerstone of good social skills

just lol at not being able to make people laugh

i laugh at mass shootings and murder and gore especially if its a femoid. then i masturbate

There is one incel trait.

On the other hand, i usually don't think things are funny unless it's high IQ irony/sarcasm.
I almost never laugh out loud, i usually just smile and air comes out of my nose.
Maybe it's the effect of years of depression, or just a personality trait i was born with, i don't know.

im exactly the same way as you but in my case is because the crooked teeth, I always avoided to laugh and I got more serious within the years

Stoic chad=serious hero
Stoic incel=serial killer

im exactly the same way as you but in my case is because the crooked teeth, I always avoided to laugh and I got more serious within the years

Good point. I think that affected me as well. i had crooked teeth too, i actually never had a good smile
Maybe that's the reason after all why i don't laugh so much: LOOKS
just lol

Good point. I think that affected me as well. i had crooked teeth too, i actually never had a good smile
just lol

Can crooked teeth be fixed?

i've been using braces for 2 years now, they're better but will never be perfect

Ah, at least it's an improvement.

just lol
imagine how happy could we have been if we didn't have those teeth, i'm considering have the 6 of the front removed and put some fake ones

I don't care about most normie stuff so i can't laugh about that. In general it's really hard to make me laugh.

I laugh at anything, even stuff that isn’t funny if I think about it for just a second, I’m an anxious laugher

In class i often force me to smile when everyone laughs because i don't wanna look awkward and creepy but most things people laugh i don't think are funny

I laugh very easily. To the point that I'm the only one who finds something funny