Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’ve made this post a million times but must make it again

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Where I live there are a bazillion fun things to do especially with an hours drive. The caveat is that they are not fun doing by yourself. You must have a gf or at the very least friends, which I have neither. :feelsrope:

That’s brutal man. All the activities are meant for more than yourself.

I like your sig.

What fun things are there to do?
All I got are movie theaters

Where do you live?

And the rich get richer.

Where I live there are a bazillion fun things to do especially with an hours drive. The caveat is that they are not fun doing by yourself. You must have a gf or at the very least friends, which I have neither. :feelsrope:
the most beautiful place can be hell if you have to experience it on your own, as a wise man once said

I could never have real fun with a foid tbh. Theyre boring and superficial.

Games suck donkey cock these days, normies have ruined them so their soy filled brains can play them.

You have to be very selective about what you play. There are still some good games but you will have to look hard for them.

they get boring and repetitive eventually, especially if you play alone

Yeah tbh. Still what else is there to do? My PC is currently dead so I am left with nothing to do but shitpost here.

You have to be very selective about what you play. There are still some good games but you will have to look hard for them.
I know, but your selection is pretty much limited to old games now.

It's suifuel living in a world we can't enjoy

Same

Cope

brutal, man... It's really awkward to go alone to those places, I can't do it... not only that, but also having to look at couples having fun
:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: pure suifuel
the most beautiful place can be hell if you have to experience it on your own, as a wise man once said
:cryfeels::cryfeels: brutal ERpill
Where I live there are a bazillion fun things to do especially with an hours drive.
where would you want to go if you had a gf? what kinda fun things would you do?
I know it's silly... but I'd like to go roller/ice skating with my hypothetical girlfriend.. I even made a thread about it
https://incels.is/threads/well-never-have-this-post-0xaedfd95649.204324/
I'll never have this :cryfeels::cryfeels:

brutal, man... It's really awkward to go alone to those places, I can't do it... not only that, but also having to look at couples having fun
:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: pure suifuel

:cryfeels::cryfeels: brutal ERpill

where would you want to go if you had a gf? what kinda fun things would you do?
I know it's silly... but I'd like to go roller/ice skating with my hypothetical girlfriend.. I even made a thread about it
https://incels.is/threads/well-never-have-this-post-0xaedfd95649.204324/
I'll never have this :cryfeels::cryfeels:
the whole manifesto is a brutal erpill ngl :cryfeels:

sometimes i get caught up thinking about what i'd do if i had a gf and its just brutal :cryfeels: to the point that i go to ikea for example, and see the couples in there, and get caught up wishing i was with a gf too and looking for stuff to decorate our house with :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry: