Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've made a revelation

W

WittyName

Banned
-
Now that I'm thinking about it Incels are very similar to radical feminists hear me out. They all unconditionally and unreasonably hate the other sex for the actions of a few. They ask for rights they already have and they all have IQ's under 50

Slit your wrists vertically, you'll bleed out faster you pig.

>Incels are feminists because they both dislike something!

wow really made me think. can I subscribe to your blog?

Show tits or GTFO bitch.

WittyName said:
Now that I'm thinking about it Incels are very similar to radical feminists hear me out. They all unconditionally and unreasonably hate the other sex for the actions of a few. They ask for rights they already have and they all have IQ's under 50

Edgy

WittyName said:

There's nothing unreasonable about it. It's pretty simple actually. I'll make it easier for you to understand. Female give no sex=hate=lifelong suffering. These aren't the actions of a few, all females fantasize of Chad's Thundercock when they aren't good enough for him.

Rights we already have? I didn't know there was a law saying females must be forced to be with single males. Have they changed the laws since I last checked them?

WittyName said:

Nah awalt you faggot troll.

Also is this from some anti-men's rights or anti-mgtow script because asking for rights we already have really doesn't even remotely apply.

Its like you guys are cavemen or some shit. There's more to life then having sex. Also tip if you want a relationship or sex maybe don't be unlikable assholes just a thought

WittyName said:
Its like you guys are cavemen or some shit. There's more to life then having sex.

Yeah, and there's more to life than food and water, what's your point?

WittyName said:
Also tip if you want a relationship or sex maybe don't be unlikable assholes just a thought

It's kinda hard to be nice around people when all they've given you is mockery and insults based around your looks and attempts to fit in.

> Eat regularly
> Tell starving people that there's more to life than eating
> Tell starving people who complain about hunger that they're cavemen
> See them call me out in my shit
> Don't give a fuck because I'm munching down on a hamburger

WittyName said:
Its like you guys are cavemen or some shit. There's more to life then having sex. Also tip if you want a relationship or sex maybe don't be unlikable assholes just a thought

Why do you think we are the way we are. And it's not just about sex

WittyName said:

I always tell paraplegics, there's more to life than walking. Then I walk away

UncannyValley said:
Yeah, and there's more to life than food and water, what's your point?

It's kinda hard to be nice around people when all they've given you is mockery and insults based around your looks and attempts to fit in.

I know a bunch of ugly fucks who are popular with the ladies. I think you're confusing them hating you because of your looks to them hating you because you're an asshole with the IQ of the average toaster

WittyName said:
I think you're confusing them hating you because of your looks to them hating you because you're an asshole with the IQ of the average toaster

I have not once in my life been an asshole to a female irl

Solitarian_Walker said:
Show tits or GTFO bitch.

send bobs n vegane

WittyName said:
I know a bunch of ugly fucks who are popular with the ladies.

Oh really? What kind of ladies?

WittyName said:
I know a bunch of ugly fucks who are popular with the ladies. I think you're confusing them hating you because of your looks to them hating you because you're an asshole with the IQ of the average toaster

I have plenty of female friends.
I'm off to grad school
I work out
I cut my hair
I shower

When will people like you understand that it's about my looks and not my personality?

FOH with your centrist horseshoe theory crap cuck.