Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve lost weight and look even worse

Eastasian

Eastasian

Banned
-
Sad Sterling K Brown GIF by This Is Us

Fuck it's over:blackpill::feelsrope:
i remember i lost weight when i was sick and i looked much better. but got fat again after

Yeah, if your facial bones aren't worth showing off, you're better off obscuring them with fat. And those damn skin folds...

Have you tried showering?
:feelshaha:

It’s over for me. Should I just lose weight and see what happens or pig out again?
Have you tried showering?
Yeah I do sometimes but I don’t shower for days

Lose weight for yourself, not for women.

Reminder that 27 bmi is ideal

I am but it’s painful knowing because of my race its over
Start working out as in to build muscle. First, it makes keeping lean physique much easier. Second, you can bruceleemax. Losing weight just by calorie restriction is a meme, body re-composition is much better.

This is why i'm bloatmaxxing rn

That's right. If your facial bones aren't big or/and developed enough, your skinny face doesn't look really good either.

Start working out as in to build muscle. First, it makes keeping lean physique much easier. Second, you can bruceleemax. Losing weight just by calorie restriction is a meme, body re-composition is much better.
That what I’m doing
I am too old at 25 but I’ll try
This is why i'm bloatmaxxing rn
Based
That's right. If your facial bones aren't big or/and developed enough, your skinny face doesn't look really good either.
Fully agree
It’s all about bones

That what I’m doing
I am too old at 25 but I’ll try
Bruce Lee died at 33 so you have 8 more years to try. As for lifting, I'm in my late 20s and started lifting half a year ago. Seeing results, also the newbie gains and feeling good. It's not about becoming a bodybuilder, but about keeping lean physique.