Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've lost in the DV-2024 lottery

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
Screenshot 20230507 153852

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
WHY THE FUCK I am not lucky?!
:feelsrope:

@MarquisDeSade @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus @other_amermutts any thoughts for me, Lucky people by birth :lasereyes: ? Help me get in your country :feelsree:

Where are you from nigga?

@MarquisDeSade @Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus @other_amermutts any thoughts for me, Lucky people by birth :lasereyes: ? Help me get in your country :feelsree:
list yourself as LGBT and ex Muslim on the next application in the future. might help

The immigrants who win this visa, come over and grind extremely hard for the first few years or even decade.
It’s not based on qualifications or anything, just a diversity lottery system jfl.

Why is this even a thing jfl? Meme country
Great and advanced country.
land of chances.
Also, I wanna make 6 digits $$ yearly like you and most people there :feelsree:
It’s not based on qualifications or anything, just a diversity lottery system jfl.
Every year tons of unqualified and savage Mexicans enter your country. Why they can while I am not? :reeeeee:

Great and advanced country.
land of chances.
Also, I wanna make 6 digits $$ yearly like you and most people there :feelsree:

Every year tons of unqualified and savage Mexicans enter your country. Why they can while I am not? :reeeeee:
Because America rewards fraud. And most people don’t make 6 figures in America jfl.

not as 56k is bad, this money is enough for a person to live comfortably in US. Come and see the median salary in my country, it isn't 10% purchasing power of your salaries (I'm not kidding).
What country?

I will never go to Burgerland.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back