Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ive lost everything

bronzeageincel22

bronzeageincel22

Death to all foids
I have no one to talk to about this, so here I am. My dad was a former military man, and he gave me his Chapter 35 bill, which I was told would pay for college. I just got off the phone with the VA about the payments I'll get for college. She was so rude on the phone when telling me that everything I was told was a lie and that it doesnt, the one thing that i thought I had going for me was a lie, and it was a foid that told me. The only way I can pay for college is by joining the military, my parents can't help me because they're going to be paying for my bitch sister's college. It's so unfair I've had to pay for everything and she has gotten everything given to her, I hate her so much. I had to drop out of college this week, just when I thought something good was finally happening to me it turned out it was all a lie. Honestly might rope I have nothing, no girlfriend, no friends, and no hope. Sometimes I wish I was born a girl so everything would be easier for me.

Keep grinding, keep hustling.

my parents can't help me because they're going to be paying for my bitch sister's college. It's so unfair I've had to pay for everything and she has gotten everything given to her, I hate her so much
Why won't your parents cover you? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why won't your parents cover you? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
because they can't afford it, but they're going to pay for my sister's college, she hasn't had to buy shit in life yet I've had to work to pay for everything I own I fucking hate her

Women will always be valued over men. They expect you to be a happy slave

I hope you survive military man. This shit sucks.

I studied my ass off so my college could be free. Which it is.

because they can't afford it, but they're going to pay for my sister's college, she hasn't had to buy shit in life yet I've had to work to pay for everything I own I fucking hate her
My question is, why are they choosing her over you?

I hope you survive military man. This shit sucks.

I studied my ass off so my college could be free. Which it is.
I'm gonna join the navy so the chance of me dying is less than the army and marines.

My question is, why are they choosing her over you?
idk shes pretty and popular at school. Were not related so shes not cursed with my looks, plus they like her more I think.

Brutal, man. I know your sister gets treated better but do you two otherwise get along?

I have no one to talk to about this, so here I am. My dad was a former military man, and he gave me his Chapter 35 bill, which I was told would pay for college. I just got off the phone with the VA about the payments I'll get for college. She was so rude on the phone when telling me that everything I was told was a lie and that it doesnt, the one thing that i thought I had going for me was a lie, and it was a foid that told me. The only way I can pay for college is by joining the military, my parents can't help me because they're going to be paying for my bitch sister's college. It's so unfair I've had to pay for everything and she has gotten everything given to her, I hate her so much. I had to drop out of college this week, just when I thought something good was finally happening to me it turned out it was all a lie. Honestly might rope I have nothing, no girlfriend, no friends, and no hope. Sometimes I wish I was born a girl so everything would be easier for me.
Good news for me, i bitched to my mom about it and now theyre not paying for my sisters college anymore, this might sound bad but it made me a little happier to hear that.

Keep grinding, keep hustling.
"God has a plan for you" (meme weapon);;;
Good news for me, i bitched to my mom about it and now theyre not paying for my sisters college anymore, this might sound bad but it made me a little happier to hear that.
Congratulations on that little mercy...

Yeah, a bit of research could have warned you about the "gi bill" only being good for the actual mil dude...

Anyway, if you can do it, the mil could help set you up for a good or ok life.

Just pick some kind useful in demand skill.

Don't pick something that anyone else can do. Like computer shit. Or HVAC. Research it.

Sometimes I wish I was born a girl so everything would be easier for me.
I always wish that since 2022. Before that, I sometimes imagined it. Life is absolutely terrible as an incel. Normie guys have it rough to begin with and as an incel it's absolutely brutal and like playing on Gigamaxx Nightmare Difficulty.

My life is so brutal that I sometimes even wonder what it would be like to be a cat or a pigeon instead of an incel.

I've also had to work at everything and it's gotten me absolutely nowhere in life. My life has been an absolute waste and has amounted to absolutely nothing.

"God has a plan for you" (meme weapon);;;

Congratulations on that little mercy...

Yeah, a bit of research could have warned you about the "gi bill" only being good for the actual mil dude...

Anyway, if you can do it, the mil could help set you up for a good or ok life.

Just pick some kind useful in demand skill.

Don't pick something that anyone else can do. Like computer shit. Or HVAC. Research it.
it wasnt the gi bill, i was gonna get that but my dad let it expire before i could so i went wit his DEA which i was told it pays 100% but it only gives you 1500 a month.

I always wish that since 2022. Before that, I sometimes imagined it. Life is absolutely terrible as an incel. Normie guys have it rough to begin with and as an incel it's absolutely brutal and like playing on Gigamaxx Nightmare Difficulty.

My life is so brutal that I sometimes even wonder what it would be like to be a cat or a pigeon instead of an incel.

I've also had to work at everything and it's gotten me absolutely nowhere in life. My life has been an absolute waste and has amounted to absolutely nothing.
I wouldnt mind being re born as a small bird.

I understood almost nothing, this thread is written completely arbitrarily and not coherent

IMG 5445