Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’ve literally put chemicals in my hair and still found 0 success with women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So as some of you may know I’ve been skin bleaching for a bit and recently I permed my hair, which can be dangerous as it’s literally putting chemicals such as sulfur in my hair so that it can be more curly and not nappy, or if I wanted to, make it straight and not nappy but that would look weird. Either way, throughout all this, guess what? Not a single girl complimented me about my hair as IT says they would, and they just still look at me look like a creep. JFL.

y r u bleaching your skin?

y r u bleaching your skin?

I want fairer skin because maybe I might ascend off off of that, nobody likes darker / browner skin. I’m not doing anything too crazy, I’m basically gonna end up looking like a latin trap singer lmfao, which isn’t too bad I guess. the bleach is working, but I am getting pimples of my face, which is just a sacrifice I have to make tbh.

I want fairer skin because maybe I might ascend off off of that, nobody likes darker / browner skin. I’m not doing anything too crazy, I’m basically gonna end up looking like a latin trap singer lmfao, which isn’t too bad I guess. the bleach is working, but I am getting pimples of my face, which is just a sacrifice I have to make tbh.
how r u bleaching it? a lot of ricecels do this too, light skin is superior ngl

how r u bleaching it? a lot of ricecels do this too, light skin is superior ngl

I use this two creams with skin bleaching chemicals in it, alongside one of them has sun block mixed in so that the sun doesn’t ruin it. Its best to also bleach ur arms or legs if u wanna go that far because if not ur skin will just look unbalanced.

I use this two creams with skin bleaching chemicals in it, alongside one of them has sun block mixed in so that the sun doesn’t ruin it. Its best to also bleach ur arms or legs if u wanna go that far because if not ur skin will just look unbalanced.
ghetto shit, man

ghetto shit, man

true, but it works.

+ latin shit is blowing up now maybe if I learn Spanish I can fraud my genetics

put chemical weapons in your hair next time

I wouldn't risk putting chemicals like that in my hair. I'd be worried they'd finish off the job started by the Norwood Reaper.